Suri Vidyasagar College Admission: Suri Vidyasagar College BA, BSc, BCom Degree Course has begun an online admission process for 2021. 12th (10+2) pass students wishing to attend Suri Vidyasagar College can apply for UG Course BA, BSc, BCom Honours and General Admission Session 2021-22. Students eligible for the eligible cut-off list can apply online through the Suri Vidyasagar College Admission Website, www.surividyasagarcollege.org.in and www.surividyasagarcollege.org.
Suri Vidyasagar College will update its website with admission notice and will cut the list after publishing the HS result 2021. The student will only have to wait for an online official link. Remember that Suri Vidyasagar College will only accept online applications, so do not go for any offline hard copy form. Detailed information on how to fill the applicant college admission form is given below.
About Suri Vidyasagar College
Suri Vidyasagar College, established in 1942, is Government affiliated college located at Suri in the Birbhum district of West Bengal. It is affiliated with the University of Burdwan and teaches arts, science & commerce. It was formerly affiliated with the University of Calcutta.
More Admission: Sambhunath College Admission and Merit List 2021-22
Course offered in Suri Vidyasagar College
Suri Vidyasagar College is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc, BCom (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Economics, Journalism & Mass Communication, Arabic, Geography.
- BSc Honours– Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Physiology, Microbiology, Plant Protection, Computer Science, Electronics, Economics.
- BCom Honours
Intake capacity & seat reservation
- BA Honours: 667 seats
- BA General: 1759 seats
- BSc Honours: 323 seats
- BSc General: 264 seats
- BCom Honours: 87 seats
- BCom General: 119 seat
The preservation criteria apply only to residents in the State of West Bengal and will be based on the policies of the state government. For more information, please check the Official Notification or Website.
Eligibility Criteria for Suri Vidyasagar College Admission 2021
Students wishing to join Suri Vidyasagar College should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- The minimum marks for Honours required is 45%.
- Direct admission is available according to the marks obtained for the B.Sc, B. A and B.Com General courses.
- Students who have passed 10+2 level in Vocational courses can apply for admission to this college for appropriate undergraduate 2021-22 sessions.
Application Procedure for Suri Vidyasagar College Admission 2020
- Candidates should follow the general steps to start the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Suri Vidyasagar College UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee soon.
Suri Vidyasagar College Merit List 2021
Students can receive the Grand Total by adding an aggregate, along with the score of the selected subject, who wish to be admitted as an Honors Subject. Suri Vidyasagar College merit list 2020 will publish the official website of Suri Vidyasagar College.
Counselling for Admission in Suri Vidyasagar College 2021
Only the meritorious students will be called for Suri Vidyasagar College Counselling 2021. So the selected candidates must bring original/ attested copies of relevant papers during counselling.
Documents are Needed for Counselling
- 3 copy of stamp size photo
- Class 10th admit card
- School leaving Certificate
- Application fee receipt
- Application Form
- 12th pass certificate
- Caste Certificate (SC, ST, and OBC)
- Character certificate (From school head)
Important dates for Suri Vidyasagar College Admission 2021
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Counselling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.