Tarakeswar Degree College Admission: Tarakeswar Degree College has started its online Admission Process for BA, BSc, BCom degree course 2020. 12th pass student who willing to join in Tarakeswar Degree College can apply for UG Course BA, BSc, BCom Honours & General Admission Session 2020-21. The student with eligible cut-off list can apply online through the Tarakeswar Degree College admission website, www.tarakeswardegreecollege.org, www.tarakeswarcollege.org and www.admissiontarakeswarcollege.in within the last date.
Tarakeswar Degree College will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for Online official link. Keep in mind Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detail information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Tarakeswar Degree College
Tarakeswar Degree College, established in 1986, is an undergraduate general and honors degree college in Tarakeswar in Hooghly district. It offers undergraduate courses in arts, commerce, and sciences. It is affiliated to the University of Burdwan. The vision of the college is that Dissemination of Learning among all members of the society across narrow barriers of caste creed and religion and also among the economically challenged.
More Admission: Arambagh Girls’ College Admission & Merit List 2020
Course offered in Tarakeswar Degree College
Tarakeswar Degree College is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc, BCom (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, English, History, Sanskrit, Geography, Philosophy, Music, Sociology.
- BA General– Bengali, English, History, Sanskrit, Geography, Philosophy, Political Science, Music, Sociology, Education, Physical Education.
- BSc Honours– Computer Science, Chemistry.
- BSc General– Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.
- BCom Honours– Accountancy.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
Reservation of seats for SC/ ST/ OBC A/ OBC B and physically challenged candidates shall be in accordance with the existing rules of the Government of West Bengal. A certificate of competent authority must be created during counseling to claim this national preservation. No application will be allowed to take advantage of multiple quota reserves. Candidates receiving SC/ ST/ OBC A/ OBC B certificates issued by other states other than West Bengal will be considered as a general category.
The preservation criteria will be 22% for SC category candidates, 6% for ST candidates, 10% for OBC candidates and 6% for OBC-B candidates. All such candidates will have to submit the properly attested photocopy of Caste/ Tribe/ Disability certificate along with the application for admission in support of his/ her claim.
Eligibility Criteria for Tarakeswar Degree College Admission 2020
Students wishing to join Tarakeswar Degree College should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination or their equivalent qualification with a minimum of 45% aggregate are eligible to apply in the significant course. See the official notice for details.
- No student is eligible for admission to this program if he/ she does not pass the Higher Secondary Examination.
- Students onboard other than the WBCHSE can also apply.
- The college sets admission criteria for various Honours and General courses within the growing university guidelines.
- The eligibility criteria are placed on the college notice board before the form is issued.
- If the student meets the admission criteria and attends for personalized counseling and fills out a counseling form specifically designed to collect information about his/ her social, economic and educational background, students are more likely to choose the subject they choose to study.
Application Procedure for Tarakeswar Degree College Admission 2020
- Candidates only have to follow the simple step for fill-up the Application from.
- Go to the Official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- Fill up the application form.
- Scan the photo & signature.
- Scan the all required document.
- Check the Application thoroughly.
- Submit the Online application form.
- Take a print out of the Application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Tarakeswar Degree College UG Course
Candidates will notify soon with the fee amount.
Tarakeswar Degree College Merit List 2020
The merit list will be published on the basis of the grand total (the best of the five subjects), adding to the sum of the selected subject that the applicant is willing to admit. Tarakeswar Degree College will publish its merit list on the official website of Tarakeswar Degree College.
Councilling for Admission in Tarakeswar Degree College 2020
Candidates enrolled will have the opportunity to attend the above-mentioned courses. Date and process of counseling for Tarakeswar Degree College will be announced on the official website of Tarakeswar Degree College www.tarakeswardegreecollege.org.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Attested Xerox copies of mark sheets of Madhyamik and H.S. examinations should be attached with the duly filled in the admission form.
- Original mark sheets should be made at the time of admission.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates must attach attested Xerox copy of SC/ST/OBC certificate issued from the office of the S.D.O. with the admission form.
- Originally the SC/ ST/ OBC certificate should be shown at the time of admission.
- Original Migration certificate from the University/ Board is to be produced at the time of admission in case of migrating candidates.
- In the transfer case, the candidate will have to produce the original transfer certificate from the last present institution.
- Original School/ College leaving certificate from the Head of the institution last attended is to be produced at the time of admission.
- One recent passport size photograph.
- The certified Xerox copy of the Madhyamik examination admit card should be attached to the admission form showing the date of birth.
- The original admit card of Madhyamik examination is to be produced for verification of the date of birth at the time of admission.
Important dates for Tarakeswar Degree College Admission 2020
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Councilling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.