The University Of Kolkata, providing 3 posts of Research Associate. Though it will be a great opportunity for Govt. job for the Graduate students. The University Of Kolkata is now recruiting experienced candidates in RA. The candidates of the University Of Kolkata Recruitment who are interested may apply through a walk-in-interview. As far we are concerned the University Of Kolkata is hereby notified about this walk-in interview.
Candidates must submit two copies of the application duly signed by themselves at the Teachers’ Room, Ashutosh Building addressed to the Head, Department of French, The University of Calcutta on or before 18-10-2017. All copies of relevant certificates, attested by a gazetted officer, as well as signed by the candidate must accompany the application, along with two recent passport size photographs of the candidate.
The Department of French, University of Calcutta invites applications for the appointment of one full-time Fellow under the UGC-UPE-II Programme for the project titled “The Surreal in South-East Asian Women’s Writing”. Interested eligible candidates are requested to appear before a selection committee on 24.10.2017 at 1.00.P.M. in the Conference Room of S.N. Pradhan Centre for Neurosciences, University of Calcutta (Ballygunge Campus), 35, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata: 700019 for recruitment of One Project Assistant at S. N. Pradhan Centre for Neurosciences in Ramanujan Fellowship project titled “Mechanism & consequences of disruption of cellular copper homeostasis”
- M.sc. and Ph. D. Degree in Atmosphere Science.
- Candidates must have knowledge of Weather Extremes
- Experienced candidates with the knowledge of Atmosphere Science
- Only M.Sc/ Ph. D. Degree with that certain knowledge can apply
- Only Indians can apply for the Job too.
- The degrees should be from recognized Universities too.
- General Conditions:
- There is no TA/DA for the candidates of the University Of Kolkata Recruitment to pay.
- The work field will be anywhere in India and the selected candidates should travel extensively and work in the field too.
- Though Both travel and accommodation during all official Job and the place of posting are going to arrange by the Kolkata University.
- Boarding and Lodging will be provided while staying in the place of posting.
- The candidates should get a fresh bio with them.
- The candidates should be fluent in the English language.
|Project||Climate Extremes: Observation, Analysis & Modeling|
|Posts||1. Research Associate|
2. Junior Research Followers
|Required Degrees||M. Sc. And Ph. D.|
|Department||University Of Calcutta|
|Date, Time & venue||25.04.2017, 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm at Conference Hall of Calcutta University.|
- Original Mark sheet.
- Certificates( Post Qualification Experience Certificate )
- Contact Details too
- Passport Size Photo– 2 Copy.
Though the fellowship will be given to the candidates the project is for 36 months. They are also getting some stipends too. Though they are giving some leave facilities they will go with the norm. the project will be sanctioned soon. The Walk-in-Interview will be a great opportunity for job seekers too.
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.