UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public service Commission, Under Government of India has invited application form for recruit total 137 posts of Medical Officer/ Research Officer, Anthropologist, Asst Library & Information Officer, Assistant Engineer, Scientist ‘B’, Sr Divisional Medical Officer, Specialist Gr III posts in various department. Candidates who looking for Government Job can apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in. The last date for apply online is 13th February 2020. Candidates are advised to read the full eligibility criteria before applying. More information about Union PSC Medical Officer, Lab Technician & Other Recruitment 2020 like qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, How to apply is given through the paragraph given below.
Union PSC Recruitment 2020 Details – Apply for Medical Officer, Lab Technician & Other Job
Name of the Organisation: Union Public Service Commission
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
Advertisement No: 02/2020
Total Number of the Post: 137 Posts
Name of the Post & Post wise vacancy details:
- Medical Officer/ Research Officer (Ayurveda) – 37 posts
- Medical Officer/ Research Officer (Unani) – 07 posts
- Anthropologist – 04 posts
- Asst Library & Information Officer (Tamil) – 01 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) (Armament) – 11 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) (Electronics) – 39 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) Armament (Weapons) – 14 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 02 posts
- Scientist ‘B’ (Documents) – 06 posts
- Scientist ‘B’ (Chemistry) – 02 posts
- Sr Divisional Medical Officer (Neuro-Surgery) – 04 posts
- Sr Divisional Medical Officer (Plastic Surgery) – 02 posts
- Sr Divisional Medical Officer (Urology) – 04 posts
Qualification: Degree / PG / MBBS
Age Limit: 45 years
Job Nature: Regular
Apply Mode: Online
Job Category: Central Government job
Last date: 14/02/2020
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 137 MO/Research Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have the qualification of Graduation / PG / MBBS from a recognized Institute / University. More post qualification vacancy details check the official notification.
Age Limit: The upper age limit should be between 35 / 40 years as 01.01.2020. The required age limit will depend on the Post, candidates are advised to visit the official notification for post wise age details.
How To Apply for Union PSC Recruitment 2020
Willing & Interested candidates should apply through Online mode by visiting the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 13/02/2020.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Recruitment Test & followed by an interview,
Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- as non-refundable application fee only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using visa/master card/debit card.
Closing date for apply Online – 13/02/2020
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of the latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.