Uttoran Scholarship 2021: Uttaran is a private Scholarship program organized by a private funding agency. They support meritorious students coming from poor economical backgrounds. Students who satisfy all the eligibility criteria can apply online for the Uttaran Scholarship through their Online portal. Students who secure a 60% score on their last exam, can apply for Uttoran Scholarship 2021. Uttaran foundation always helps needy applicants to pursue their higher education within their limitations, whether it is school/college students This scholarship is available only for West Bengal School students.
Uttaran Scholarship is for aspiring studious students from the economically weaker sections of society – irrespective of caste, creed, faith, or race. It is an NGO from West Bengal providing this Scholarship Scheme to the Madhyamik & Class 11 exam passed students. They work mainly in education, healthcare, and livelihood in rural and slum areas of Bankura and its nearby districts in West Bengal. All the eligibility criteria are given in the paragraph below.
Uttoran Scholarship 2021 – 10th / 12th pass students can Apply Online
Scholarship Name: Uttoran Scholarship
Organization Name: Uttoran Private Organisation
Official Website: www.bankurauttoran.org
Scholarship For: 12th / 12th pass candidates
Application Mode: Online and offline
Last Date of application: 20th October 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Uttoran Scholarship 2021
• Candidates should be passed their last exam with at least 60% marks.
• Students Parents annual income should be less than Rs.72000/-
• Only Students from West Bengal state are eligible to apply
How to Apply for Uttoran Scholarship 2021
Willing & Eligible candidates can apply for Uttoran scholarship through both Online & offline modes. The Offline application form is available on our site (link is given below) or applies directly online via the online portal.
Offline Application Process for Uttoran Scholarship
Candidates need to download the Application form (link is given below) and the filled-up application form should be sent to the address given below with attached all the relevant documents with in the last date.
UTTARON AN ENDEAVOUR
Bankura – 722102
Online Application Process for Uttoran Scholarship
- Visit the Official website of Uttoran which is www.bankurauttoran.org
- On the home page click on the “our work” tab
- from the drop-down select the “Scholarship” option
- Click on the “Online Apply” Link
- Uttaran Online Application form
- Fill Up the application form
- upload all the required document
- submit the application form
For students who are applying through online mode, the hard copy of documents has to be submitted before final selection. The date and mode of submission will be informed via phone and email.
More Scholarship: Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2021- Apply Online
Required Documents for Uttoran Scholarship
Candidates have to upload/attach the following documents at the time of Online/Offline Application of Uttoran Scholarship 2020.
• Copy of Aadhaar / Ration Card for proof of address
• Copy of Admit Card of Madhyamika Exam./School Certificate as proof of birth.
• Copy of Mark sheet of last qualifying examination
• Copy of annual family income certificate for the current financial year issued by B.D.O or higher officer
• Bank Account Details of the Candidate (Xerox Copy of the first page of Bank Pass Book)
• Copy of Certificate issued by the competent authority in the case of differently-abled students (if applicable)
• Certificate issued by the Director/Principal/Head of the Institute (Annexure-I)
All documents should be attested by School Head Teacher or any gazetted officer.
Scholarship Selection Process
The candidate’s selection Process for Uttoran Scholarship 2020 will be done by Experts from Uttoran and Endeavour Team. Selection will be made on the basis of Academic Percentage as well as the family economic condition. Selected candidates will be informed via phone call or email. The scholarship amount will be transferred to the candidates’ bank account.
All the information contained on this page is for information purposes only. eJobTime is an informative website that endeavors to keep people up to date with Exams, Admit Cards, Admission, scholarships, Recruitment, and many more. We would not take any responsibility for accuracy & availability with respect to the website or the information.