Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya Admission: Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya has started its online Admission Process for BA, BSc degree course 2020. 12th pass student who willing to join in Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya can apply for UG Course BA, BSc Honours & General Admission Session 2020-21. The student with eligible cut-off lists can apply online through the Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya admission website, www.vmbdn.in, and www.admissionvmbdn.in within the last date.
Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for an Online official link. Keep in mind Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detail information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya
Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya is a general degree college with a post-graduate in chemistry in Bardhaman, in the Purba Bardhaman district, West Bengal, India. It offers undergraduate courses in arts, commerce and sciences and postgraduate in chemistry. It is affiliated to the University of Burdwan.
More Admission: Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya Admission & Merit List
Course offered in Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya
Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Geography, Political Science, Philosophy, Economics, Education.
- BSc Honours– Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Economics, Statistics, Microbiology.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
Reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC A, OBC B and physically challenged candidates shall be in accordance with the existing rules of the Government of West Bengal. A certificate of competent authority must be created during counseling to claim this national preservation. No application will be allowed to take advantage of multiple quota reserves. Candidates receiving SC/ ST/ OBC A/ OBC B certificates issued by states other than West Bengal will be considered as a general category.
Reservation criteria will be 22% for SC candidates, 6% for ST candidates, 10% for OBC-A candidates, 7% for OBC-B candidates and 3% for each category of Physically handicapped.
Eligibility Criteria for Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
Students wishing to join Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Minimum 45% marks in previous selection examination and minimum 45% marks in the subject or related subject.
- Applicants can receive the grand total by adding a score, along with the score of the selected subject, who wish to be admitted as an Honors Subject. The aggregate % will automatically calculate the system with the best five (5) subjects.
- Candidates seeking admission in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics Honors must pass two other subjects or pass the equivalent (10+2) exam.
- In the theory and practical parts pass the numbers obtained individually on a practical basis.
Application Procedure for Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
- Candidates should follow the simple step to finish the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- The application form has been filled out.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee as soon as possible.
Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
Applicants can receive the grand total by adding a Aggregate, along with the score of the selected subject, who wish to be admitted as an Honors Subject. The aggregate % will automatically calculate the system with the best five (5) subjects.
Councilling for Admission in Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya 2020
Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya Counseling 2019 will be held on the basis of the merit list. Candidates enrolled must bring the following original/ self-attested copy of them during Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya Counseling.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Hardcopy (Printout) of properly filled in the online application form.
- Original and one unattested photocopy of Mark sheet of Higher Secondary Examination Or its equivalent.
- Original and one unattested photocopy of Age proof (Admit card/ equivalent certificates).
- Original BankendorsedMoney Receipt of the Registration fee.
- Original proof for the Physically Challenged candidate.
- Three passports sized colored recent photos.
- Original and one unattested photocopy of caste certificate for S.C./ S.T./ OBC (from appropriate authority).
Important dates for Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Councilling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.