WBHRB Staff Nurse Exam Date 2019: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has published a notification for WBHRB Recruitment 2019 for 8159 Staff Nurse Post. B.Sc / GNM Candidates who have job search in the medical field can apply for these healthcare jobs in India with 29/07/2019. The Apply Process for this Government Nursing Job is Online through www.wbhrd.in.
WBHRB Nursing Recruitment selection Process would be through Written Exam followed by Interview and Document Verification. The WBHRB Staff Nurse Call letter 2019 will be released very soon, most probably before two weeks of the exam. The application can download their Admit card through Online. The applicant will get all information about Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Admit Card Download, Exam Syllabus, Exam Date, ect.through the paragraph below.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Staff Nurse Vacancy 2019
Organization Name: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Official Website: www.wbhrb.in
Post Name: Staff Nurse
Total number of Vacancy: 8159 posts
Selection Process: Exam, Interview & Document Verification
Last date of Apply: 29/07/2019
WB Health Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 Eligible Criteria
› Education– Candidates must have a degree in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) / Basic B.Sc (Nursing)/ Post Basic Nursing Course from any Government recognized Institute with registration in West Bengal NursingCouncil as a Nurse/ Midwife.
› Age limit – Age limit should be in between 18 to 39 years as on 01/01/2019. Upper limit age relaxation will apply for SC / ST by 05 years, 03 years for OBC & 13 years for PWD candidates.
Selection Process for WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade II 2019
After applying for Staff Nurse Vacancy, candidates should start preparing for their recruitment exam. Those who would qualify in the written exam will be called for Personal Interview followed by the Document verification. The Step for the selection process is as follows
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
WBHRB Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2019
The WBHRB Staff Nurse Exam is Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions. The total no of questions is 200. Each question contain 01 marks
|General English||50||30 Minutes|
WBHRB Staff Nurse Document Verification 2019
On the basis of Exam & Interview result, candidates will be called for Document Verification where they have to show their original document in respect of the document they have uploaded. If an applicant failed to produce their Original certificate he/she will be terminated without any further communication. the required document is
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Exam Syllabus for WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019
• Nursing– Clinical Pathology, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Personal Hygiene, Community Health Nursing, Health Education & Community Pharmacy, Psychiatric Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Pharmacognosy, Mental Health, Drug Store Management, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutics, Toxicology, Nursing Management, Psychology, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Environmental Hygiene, Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing, Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy, Human Anatomy & Physiology, Accountancy, Nutrition, Microbiology, Health Education & Communication Skills, Computers in Nursing, Fundamentals of Nursing, Sociology, Anatomy & Physiology, First Aid,
• General English– Sentence Improvement, Spotting Errors, Substitution, Active Voice and Passive Voice, Para Completion, Joining Sentences, Fill in the blanks, Prepositions, Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
Antonyms, Error Correction (Underlined Part), Sentence Arrangement, Idioms and Phrases, Passage Completion, Sentence Completion, Synonyms
WB Health Staff Nurse Exam 2019 Preparation
Candidates must do their exam preparation with the exam pattern in mind. Since the syllabus covers a lot of topics, it is important to choose the right study material so that you can understand the concepts and practice a wide variety of questions as well. Apart from the self-study, you can join any Coaching and Online Test Series for better exam preparation.
WBHRB Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019
Candidates will need their WBHRB Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019. Or they would not be allowed to the exam hall. The Admit Card will release before two weeks of the exam on WBHRB official website. Candidates can Download their Admit Card by login to their WBHRB registration account. They will require their Registration Number/Roll Number & Date of Birth/Password for download it.
eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.