Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment, Kolkata 2017
Technician Apprentices Recruitment in Electrical, Mechanical & Telecommunication & Instrumentation trade. Diploma Pass candidates can apply. Candidates will be recruited via written test and Personal Interview. Apply before 06.11.2017
Freshers will be recruited in Indian Oil Corporation. Applications are invited for Technician Apprentices in various trades like Electrical Mechanical etc. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website. As per the Advertise no- PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2017(2). The recruitment will take place. After the selection, the candidates will be given one-year training.
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd which is shortly known as IOCL is recruiting in Pipeline Division. Under the Apprentice Act 1961, this whole procedure will take place. The required details for this recruitment are given below. All the criteria are presented here. To be aware of all requirements applicant must go through the post.
As the selection procedure, there will be Written Test and Personal Interview. Written test will be taken in the cities like Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Panipat/Delhi NCR etc. It may take place in 03.12.2017. there are 30 vacancies in IOCL. Personal interview will be held on 04.12.2017. It will be depended on the number of applicants selected in Written Test. For more details see the official notification.
Official Notification: Click Here
Starting Date of Application Submission: 16.10.2017
Closing Date of Application Submission: 06.11.2017
Total vacancies: 30 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2017
- Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from government recognized universities.
- Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from government recognized universities.
Telecommunication & Instrumentation:
- Three Years Diploma in the trades like,
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- As per the notification the applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 24 years. Age relaxation will be as per government rules.
- 5 years relaxation for the SC/ST candidates.
- 3 years for the OBC-A/OBC-B Candidates.
Selection Procedure for Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2017
Candidates will be recruited via written test and Personal Interview. Dates for the exams are given on the first part. The candidates are hereby informed to see the official notification before application submission.
How To Apply For Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2017.
- Willing candidates are hereby requested to go to the official website previously given.
- Candidates have to apply before the last date.
- In the application form candidates have to upload copies of
- Age proof certificate
- Academic Qualification
- Experience Certificate
- Fill the form in Prescribed Format.
- Check before Final submission
- Submit and get a copy for future use.