WBSETCL Recruitment 2019 – Online Apply for 56 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Trainee Posts: Officials of the West Bengal State Power Transmission Agency are inviting online applications for 56 beginner posts. All you have to do is check the total details about the latest WBSETCL Apprenticeship Vacancy 2019 and then proceed to apply for the latest WBSETCL Apprenticeship Notice 2019 before the deadline. September 14, 2019, WBSETCL Apprentice Online Application Form 2019 @wbsetcl.in Deadline for submission.
Of course, this new West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Apprentice Openings 2019 is a good opportunity for many job seekers. Obviously, candidates who have graduated from any recognized institute or university in India as an educational qualification or have completed their diploma completed Remember that all the qualifications are not done correctly, the candidates will be rejected. The job positions of the candidates will be in the state of West Bengal. More details about the latest WBSETCL Apprentice Openings 2019 are shared in upcoming sections. Please check all of them before applying for WBSETCL Apprentice Jobs 2019.
> Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL) Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details for Graduate & Technician Apprentice Trainee Posts are given below in the following Paragraph:
|1.Graduate Apprentice Trainee (Electrical)||16|
|2.Technician Apprentice Trainee (Electrical)||40|
Organization Name: West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL)
Official Website: www.wbsetcl.in and www.mhrdnats.gov.in
Advertisement No.: WBSETCL/Apprentice /2019/01
Name of The Posts: Graduate Apprentice Trainee (Electrical) and Technician Apprentice Trainee (Electrical)
Number of Vacancies: 56 Posts
Apply Mode: Through Online
Job Location: West Bengal
Closing Date: September 14, 2019
Job Category: State Government Job
WBSETCL RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee (Electrical)- Min 22 years, as on 01.12.2018
- Technician Apprentice Trainee (Electrical)- Min 18 years, as on 01.12.2018
Age relaxation as per official notification.
Required Educational Qualification:
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee (Electrical)- Graduate in Electrical Engineering (04-year full-time course) from any institute accredited by AICTE.
- Technician Apprentice Trainee (Electrical)- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Technology (03-year full-time course) diploma from any institution recognized by the Council of Technical Education of the State of West Bengal.
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee (Electrical)- Rs.4984/-
- Technician Apprentice Trainee (Electrical)- Rs.3542/-
WBSETCL RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested & eligible candidates (male & female both) can apply online through the official website www.wbsetcl.in and www.mhrdnats.gov.in on or before date 14.09.2019. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available for West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Official Website.
Applicants selection will be succeeded in this recruitment through-
- Documents Verification
Through official notification.
Attach The Self-Signed Photocopy of The Following Documents With The Form:
1. Aadaar Card, issued by the competent Authority during document verification.
2. Date of Birth will be taken as that mentioned in the birth certificate issued by the Competent Authority/ Certificate or Admit card of Class X or equivalent examination.
3. Applicant’s passport size color photograph.
4. Self-attested photocopies of all testimonials of educational qualifications.
5. ID proof in original.
6. Caste Certificate (if applicable).
Closing date for submission of online application: September 14, 2019
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of the latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.