The West Bengal Co-operative service commission recruiting officer and manager post .the Commission has announced combined recruitment of 33 Manager, Officer, Senior Assistant, Chief Executive, and CEO. Candidates who are eligible can apply online on the official website from 07.06.2017 to 07.07.2017. Apply for Recruitment in West Bengal Co-Operative Bank Service Commission. The private job sector has a lot now. If we try we can get one in here. The difference between Private Job and Govt Job is not a fact anymore. People now getting towards a private job. So, why are you waiting for? Get one from here. Success is waiting for you. All the instructions about this recruitment are available here. Watch for updates. The golden opportunity to work in the bank. Appointment in the cooperative bank, so please apply now. All information is available here. Do not delay, let’s get it now and get the chance to work.
How to Apply in West Bengal Co-Operative Bank Service Commission
- To apply through online candidates should go to the official website www.webcsc.org.
- Applicants have to scan their passport size color recent photograph, rather than that they also need,
⇒ Left thumb impression,
⇒ pass certificate or admit card of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination (10th standard),
⇒ caste certificate ( if applicable) at the time of submitting the application form.
- The applicant has to pay a fee of rupee 220 (Rs.170/- for Examination Fee + Rs.50/- for Processing Fee)
- For Unreserved (UR), UR (Exempted Category-EC), Person with Disabilities (PWD) & Other Backward Classes (OBC), OBC-A, OBC-B and Rs.50/- (Processing Fee Only)
- Scheduled Castes (SC) & Scheduled Tribes (ST) category. SC & ST candidates of other States will get no exemption in Examination Fees.
Selection Procedure for Recruitment in West Bengal Co-Operative Bank Service Commission
- Selection will be made on the basis of the result of the written examination test and interview.
- Total no of posts (33).
Who are eligible for the post published by WB Cooperative service commission Recruitment 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for WB Cooperative service commission Recruitment 2017.
Behind every job, there are some Eligibility Criteria which decides the applicant’s fate. To qualify for a job everyone must ensure that he has the ability and only then you can say that there is no fault of your own.
- Candidates, age must be minimum 18 years as on 01/01 2017 and maximum 40 for the general candidates.
- 45 for the reserved category (SC, ST, OBC, OBC-A & OBC-B).
- Candidates who have passed the graduation with 55% marks in any discipline from any UGC recognized university are applicable.
They have not yet disclosed anything about salary, so saying something will be inappropriate but if they know something in the future, it will be advertised.
Official Notification of WB Cooperative service commission Recruitment 2017
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.