The Food Corporation of India (FCI) a government undertaking institution of India deals with food grains supply chain management in India has published a notification regarding the recruitment of 83 vacant posts of the watchman of the office under this depot of West Bengal Department. The application can be done for this above post online.
Candidates who are willing to do government jobs this is the golden opportunity for them to apply for the posts given and make their career in the government-sponsored institutions. So without doing any further delay, eligible candidates are advised to apply for this post on or before the last date of application which is 18 September 2017.
Name of the organization with recruitment details:
Organization Name: Food Corporation of India (FCI) West Bengal
Name of the Post: Watchman
Minimum age as on 01.08.2017 has to be 18 years
And Maximum age as on 01.08.2017 would be 25 years,
Vacancies as per category:
For the SC candidates 18 posts
PWD /PH- (OH- 05,H H-01)06,
Ex.- 20, UR- 42,
Total of 82
The total number of vacancies may vary as per administrative exigencies and at the discretion of FCI management.
Horizontal Reservation has been given to PWD/PH/Ex-Serviceman (EXS) Category. (Ex-Serviceman who has already secured employment in civil side under Central Government in Group „C‟ &„D‟ posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to Ex-Servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for a fee concession or for claiming benefits of reservation under EXS category. However, they are eligible for age relaxation only.
Official Notification: CLICK HERE
Qualification For FCI Recruitment 2017
Middle Standard Pass (8th Class Pass)
Note: Candidates who are appearing for the qualifying exam or their proof of passing/result is not declared by 01.08.2017 are NOT ELIGIBLE for applying for the post.
The procedure of selection for FCI Recruitment 2017:
The selection shall be based on the Written Test followed by Physical Endurance Test.
Events & Standard of Physical Endurance Test (PET):
For Male Candidates:
1) Running– 800Meters in 03 minutes in One Go
2) Long Jump– 3.00 Meters in 03 chances
3) High Jump– 1.00 Meters in 03 chances
For Female Candidates:
1) Running– 600 Meters in 03 minutes in One Go
2) Long Jump– 2.5 Meters in 03 chances
3) High Jump– 0.75 Meter in 03 chances
- Submission of Online Application Form will commence from 18.08.2017 from 10:00 hrs (IST)
- The last date for making the payment of Application Fee through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Cards/E-Challan: 20.09.2017
- Last date for submission of online application 18.09.2017 till 23:59 hrs (IST)
- Availability of Admit Card on Website15 days prior to announced date of Examination
Before Apply Online Candidates Should Keep This Documents Ready:
Valid E-Mail ID and Mobile NO, One recent colored passport size photograph between 20kb-40kb.
Signature (in Black ink) against a white background
Certificate of Exemption of Application Fee
How to apply for FCI Recruitment 2017
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link Apply Online
- Fill the requisite information like Candidate’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, etc.
- Photograph, Signature, and certificate/document for Exemption of Application fee is to be uploaded as per instructions.
- The candidate may review all the filled information before clicking on the declaration.
- Click on final “ SUBMIT “button
Official website: www.fciwbjobs.com
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.