West Bengal Public Service Commission has published a recruitment notification. Eligible candidates are requested to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2017. A walk-in-interview has been arranged between 21.09.2017-22-09.2017. Other details are also available here. Candidates are hereby notified that the recruitment is for 13 Assistant Controller Of Legal Metrology, Senior Technical Assistant, Divisional Fire Officer & Assistant System Manager.
West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 notification has been issued for Posts Various Recruitment Exams. The Posts vacancies are for 13 posts. Candidates below 36 years of age and who have Graduation/Masters/Diploma In Engineering can apply for this WBPSC Exam 2017.
The West Bengal public service commission is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of state of West Bengal. The authority has published a notification for fresher’s recruitment in West Bengal for various vacant posts in different government authorized colleges and institutions.
- Tutor– 05 posts
- Assistant Controller of Legal Metrology– 02 posts
- Divisional Fire Officer– 03 posts
- Assistant System Manager– 24 posts
- Senior Technical Assistant ( Statistics)– 02 posts
Walk-In-Interview → 21.09.2017
Official Notification>>> Click Here
Eligibility Criteria For WBPSC Recruitment 2017
For every Job there are some eligibility criteria like – Education Qualification, Age Limit, all the applicants must follow the prescribed format. To know more the candidates should keep visiting our site regularly.
Candidates must have complied to 2nd Class Master’s Degree in Mathematics from a recognized University/ Instigation, 3 years research in conducting Socal- Economic Surveys/ Investigation and Treatment of Statistical date among the Tribal people and Scheduled Castes particularly in West Bengal and neighboring areas, Knowledge of and experience in related jobs.
- Must read and write Bengali/Nepali frequently.
- He/She must have knowledge in Bengali/Nepali.
- A Master Degree in Nursing/ B.Sc. in Nursing/ Diploma in Nursing Education with teaching experience.
Assistant Controller of Legal Metrology:
- Graduate from a recognized University in Technology or Engineering or Science (Physics Must).
- Spoken and written knowledge in Bengali or Nepali Language.
Senior Technical Assistant:
- Honors Degree (Second Class) in Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics.
- Ability to drive light or heavy car.
- 5 Years experience in station officer post.
- Certificate from national fire service commission.
Assistant System Manager:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Diploma in Computer.
- Candidates who have applied for the post of should be than 36 years as on 01/01/2017 the date of application.
- Though the upper age limit relaxation 05 years for SC / ST candidates, 03 years for OBC-A / OBC-B candidates, as Government rules too.
- Applicants who are interested in applying for more than one category should submit a separate Applications.
- Candidates must come with the original certificate.
- Candidates must fulfill all the qualifications required
- All the required information like Age Limit, Academic Qualification, etc is only minimum requirements. The written test and the interview will be the decider.
- Any false information would not be tolerated.
How to Apply Online For WBPSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates can apply in the prescribed application format
- They can apply through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in/www.pscwb.org.in
- The application must be submitted on or before 03/08/2017.
Eligible and willing candidates are hereby suggested to apply for the above posts on or before the prescribed last date of which is 21.09.2017.all the candidates who are wished to make their career in the profession of teaching on the higher level this is the golden opportunity for those candidates .so all the eligible candidates are invited to apply for the posts. For further information like posts details educational requirements please read the official notification carefully.
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.