Assam Police Recruitment Apply Online 2019-20 – 6662 Constable Posts: Good news for all the candidates or job candidates here, State Level Police Recruitment Board Assam recently released the constable recruitment notice on the official web portal. There are various 6662 constable posts. This advertisement actually published on 25.04.2018, the Assam Police Authority has extended the application date now. This is a golden opportunity for all candidates looking for defense jobs. So, do not waste their valuable time and apply the Assam Police Constable application form before January 06, 2020, on the last date. The SLPRB Assam Police Constable application form will be launched from 23.12.2019. Before applying for the form candidates, all candidates are advised to download the constable notification and read it carefully. Only eligible candidates will then be able to apply. These Aspirants can read all these articles at the end of any further information you want.
› Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details for Constable Posts are given below in the following Paragraph:
|1.Constable (Un-Armed Branch)||2391|
|2.Constable (Armed Branch)||4271|
Organization Name: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam
Official Website: www.slprbassam.in
Advertisement No.: SLPRB/ Rec/Const/ (AB &UB)/2018/214
Advertisement Date: 19.12.2019
Chest: (Only for men)
Name of the Post: Constable
Number of Vacancies: 6662 Posts
Apply Mode: Through Online
Job Location: Assam
Starting Date: December 23, 2019
Closing Date: January 06, 2020
Job Category: State Government Job/ Defence Job
ASSAM POLICE RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidates should not be more than 25 years old and should be under 18 years old, as on 01.07.2019.
Age relaxation will applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST (P)/ ST (H), 03 years for OBC/ MOBC and 10 years for FMMOs/ SPOs candidates.
Required Educational Qualification:
H.S. Or Class XII passed by a board or council recognized for the post of Constable, Unarmed Branch, District Executive Force (DEF) and Passed from H.S.L.C or Class- X from a recognized Board or Council for the post of constable of Armed Branch.
Rs.14000/- to Rs.49000/- per month as per post wise.
ASSAM POLICE RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested & eligible candidates (male & female both) can apply online through the official website www.slprbassam.in on or before date 06.01.2020. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available for State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam Official Website.
Candidates whose applications have always been proven to be correct must take the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET).
There will be no fees for applying for recruitment.
List Of Documents (Copies) To Be Attached With The Application:
1. 2 copies of passport size recent photographs. The photograph must be in color and must be taken in a professional studio. The photograph must be taken in a white background.
2. Certificate of proof of age (HSLC or equivalent certificates).
3. Caste Certificate.
4. Mark-sheet of HSLC or equivalent examination (For Armed Branch).
5. Certificate of Higher Secondary or equivalent examination (For DEF, Unarmed Branch).
6. Mark–Sheet of Higher Secondary or equivalent examination (For Unarmed Branch).
7. Certificate of additional qualifications such as Diploma from ITI or other recognized/ accredited Institute, Diploma/ Certificate of Proficiency in Computer, etc (if any).
8. Certificate of sports, games, etc. (if any).
9. Certificate of NCC (if any) from a competent authority.
10. Certificate of caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST (P)/ ST(H)/ SC/ OBC and MOBC.
Opening date for submission of online application: December 23, 2019
Closing date for submission of online application: January 06, 2020
|New Re-open Official Notification|
|Old Official Notification|
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.