Assam PSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 73 Child Development Project Officer Posts: APSC Recruitment 2019 – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Job notification for the post of Child Development Project Officer and Allied Cadre for 73 vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for Arts, Science, Commerce Graduate Diploma/ UG/ PG can apply for this post. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested candidates can apply for this job by post. Detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
For all graduates and postgraduate candidates from any recognized institute or university in India as this educational qualification, this APSC CDPO Jobs 2019 notification is an opportunity. Now, all you have to do is check the total information provided in the official APSC CDPO Notice 2019 and then, if they qualify, they can go ahead and apply online. For that, they need to check the official site of the Assam Public Service Commission. Keep in mind that the candidates should be entitled to each of the qualifications mentioned in the advertisement. Otherwise, all such applications will be rejected. Officials are even conducting some recruitment cycles.
Organization Name: Assam Public Service Commission (Assam PSC)
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Advertisement No.: 04/2019
Advertisement Date: 03.08.2019
Name of The Post: Child Development Project Officer & allied Cadres under the Social Welfare Department, Assam
Number of Vacancies: 73 Posts
Apply Mode: Through Offline
Job Location: Assam
Closing Date: September 09, 2019
Job Category: State Government Job
ASSAM PSC RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
As of 01.01.2019, candidates should be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years.
According to Government rules, the upper age limit will be relaxable for SC/ ST candidates by 05 years, 03 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates, 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD), regardless of general category.
Required Educational Qualification:
- Postgraduate Degree or Diploma in Social Work/ Labor & Social Welfare/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Criminology.
- Child Development Graduate/ Home Science/ Nutrition.
- Graduate Psychology, Philosophy with Economics/ Education completed.
Rs.22,000/- to Rs.87,000/- per month as per post wise.
ASSAM PSC RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested and intending candidates may send the Bio-data in the prescribed proforma in duplicate duly signed by the candidate along with the following documents through ordinary post to the following address on or before date 09.09.2019.
Address where you may send the application form:
“Deputy Secretary, APSC,
Applicants selection will be succeeded in this recruitment through-
- Written Test
- Viva-Voice/ Interview
- Rs.250/- for General candidates.
- Rs.150/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC candidates.
- No fees for BPL Certificate candidates.
The Documents Will Be Uploaded With The Application:
1. Original treasury Challan depositing prescribed application fee wherever necessary as per terms of the advertisement containing details of posts applied for.
2. Age certificate (HSLC/ Class X Board Admit Card/ Pass Certificate).
3. Certificates & mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of the qualifying examination.
4. Caste certificate (wherever necessary) of reserved categories issued by the appropriate authority.
5. Disability certificate(wherever necessary).
6. Two copies of recent passport size photograph with white background.
7. Signature( scanned copy to be uploaded in online mode when available).
8. Experience certificates (wherever necessary) indicating the period of Service/ Experience with dates.
9. BPL certificate/ EWS certificate (wherever necessary).
10. Photo ID Card.
11. Pan Card/ Driving Licence/ Passport/ Current ID card issued by the educational institutions/ Voter ID Card/ Aadhar Card (wherever applicable).
Closing Date of Registration: September 09, 2019
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of the latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.