Bangabasi Evening College Admission: Bangabasi Evening College BA, BSc, BCom Degree Course has begun an online admission process for 2020. 12th (10+2) pass students wishing to attend Bangabasi Evening College can apply for UG Course BA, BSc, BCom Honours and General Admission Session 2021-22. Students eligible for the eligible cut-off list can apply online through the Bangabasi Evening College Admission Website, www.bangabasievening.edu.in and www.bangabasieveningcollege.in.
Bangabasi Evening College will update its website with admission notice and will cut the list after publishing the HS result 2020. The student will only have to wait for an online official link. Remember that Bangabasi Evening College will only accept online applications, so do not go for any offline hard copy form. Detailed information on how to fill the applicant college admission form is given below.
About Bangabasi Evening College
Bangabasi College is a Kolkata based liberal art, commerce and sciences college. It offers undergraduate courses at the University of Calcutta. It was founded by Acharya Girish Chandra Bose, an educationist, social reformer, and agriculturist, in 1887. The College celebrated its 125th anniversary from November 2011 to October 2012. The college has been accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India (NAAC) with “B” certificate.
More Admission: Bangabasi College Admission and Merit List 2021
Course offered in Bangabasi Evening College
Bangabasi Evening College is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc, BCom (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, English, Hindi, History, Political Science, Sanskrit, Physiology.
- BSc Honours– Mathematics, Chemistry, Economics, Anthropology, Botany, Physiology.
- BCom Honours– Accounting & Finance.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
- BA Honours: 560 seats
- BA General: 400 seats
- BSc Honours: 360 seats
- BSc General (Pure): 200 seats
- BSc General (Bio): 200 seats
- BCom Honours: 250 seats
- BCom General: 400 seats
According to West Bengal official rules, the percentage of seats in all Honours and General courses is 22% for SC, 6% for ST, 10% for OBC-A, 7% for OBC-B and 3% for PWD candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for Bangabasi Evening College
Students wishing to join Bangabasi Evening College should know the eligibility criteria cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Candidates should have a minimum of 45% marks in subject and 50% marks in aggregate or 55% marks in the previous qualification examination.
- However, candidates belonging to SC or ST community must take a minimum 40% marks in the previous qualifying examination or at least 40% marks in the subject or related subject, as the case may be.
- Students who have passed the 10+2 level Vocational course can apply for admission to this college for the appropriate undergraduate 2020-21 session.
Application Procedure for Bangabasi Evening College
- Candidates should follow the general steps to start the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Bangabasi Evening College UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee soon.
Bangabasi Evening College Merit List 2021
The merit list of valid applications will be published on the date of admission as per the scheduled admission of the college’s online website, the merit list will be prepared in the order of the origin of the merit index. In the case of a tie, priority will be given to higher subject marks where applicable.
Counselling for Admission in Bangabasi Evening College 2021
Counselling will be conducted on a merit list. Counselling enrolled candidates are advised to bring the application form, application fee, Madhyamik and Higher Secondary Mark sheet (Original and Xerox copy) and print copy of Caste Certificate along with counselling.
Documents are Needed for Counselling
- Original and attested copies of Mark Sheet of the Madhyamik Examination.
- Original and attested copies of Mark Sheet of the H.S. Examination.
- Original and attested copies of Admit Card of Madhyamik Examination as proof of age.
- Original and attested copies of the Caste certificate from the competent authority for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B candidates (if applicable).
- Original and attested copies of PWD certificate from the competent authority (if applicable).
- Original and attested copies of BPL Certificate from the competent authority (if applicable).
- Original Migration Certificate for students migrating from other Boards/ University. (if applicable).
- Two copies of a recent passport size photograph of the student.
Important dates for Bangabasi Evening College Admission 2021
|Starting date for applying online||02.08.2021|
|Last date for applying online||20.08.2021|
|Merit List Publication Date||24.08.2021|
Disclaimer: All students are hereby notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.