Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Admission: Birbhum Mahavidyalaya has started its online Admission Process for BA, BSc degree course 2021. 12th pass student who willing to join in Birbhum Mahavidyalaya can apply for UG Course BA, BSc Honours & General Admission Session 2021-22. The student with eligible cut-off lists can apply online through the Birbhum Mahavidyalaya admission website, www.bmsiuri.org, and www.admissionbmsiuri.in within the last date.
Birbhum Mahavidyalaya will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for an Online official link. Keep in mind Birbhum Mahavidyalaya will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detailed information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Birbhum Mahavidyalaya
Birbhum Mahavidyalaya, established in 1979, is a government-affiliated college at Suri in the Birbhum district of West Bengal. It is affiliated with the University of Burdwan and teaches arts & science. This institution believes in the existence of natural phenomena with the sweet smell of Human Worship which certainly leads to the realization of Supreme existence. The college is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
More Admission: Bengal Law College Admission and Merit List 2021
Course offered in Birbhum Mahavidyalaya
Birbhum Mahavidyalaya is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours & General– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Geography.
- BSc General (Science)
Intake capacity & seat reservation
- Bengali: 72 seats
- English: 65 seats
- Philosophy: 41 seats
- History: 41 seats
- Sanskrit: 53 seats
- Geography: 31 seats
- Political Science: 53 seats
The existing rules of the Government of West Bengal will be reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B and seats for Physically challenged candidates. No application will be allowed to take advantage of multiple quota reserves.
Eligibility Criteria for Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021
Students wishing to join Birbhum Mahavidyalaya should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Candidates who have passed class 12th (10+2) or equivalent examination can take admission in the first year of the B.A/ B.Sc (Honours/ General) courses, manage to score minimum passing marks in that respective exam.
- Students who have passed the 12th (10+2) level including Vocational Engineering and Technology/ vocational agriculture/ Vocational Business and Commerce can apply for admission to the appropriate Graduate 2020 session.
- Students belong to SC or ST community studying must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in Honours subjects in the previous qualification exam and 40% marks in the subject or related subject.
Application Procedure for Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021
- Candidates should follow simple steps to finish the application.
- First of all, students visit the college’s official website.
- Then click the Admission portal.
- You will see the Online Admission portal.
- You will see the ‘Online Admission’ portal.
- Then click this button.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all necessary documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Birbhum Mahavidyalaya UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee soon.
Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
Candidates whose names are on the merit list should attend Counselling for admission to Birbhum Mahavidyalaya. The counseling date for Birbhum Mahavidyalaya will be published soon on the official website of the college. Candidates enrolled must bring original and attested copies of relevant documents at the time of admission of Counselling.
Counseling for Admission in Birbhum Mahavidyalaya 2021
Most of the courses include B.A, B.Sc, B.Com College Counselling, which are employed to improve a student. With the help of Counselling, students can learn about the various courses offered by the college. Usually, many colleges participate in this type of Counselling. In Counselling, a student completes the college and course of his/ her choice.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Original and one unattested photocopy of Mark sheet of Higher Secondary Examination Or its equivalent.
- Hardcopy (Printout) of properly filled in the online application form.
- Original BankendorsedMoney Receipt of the Registration fee.
- Original and one unattested photocopy of Age proof (Admit card/ equivalent certificates).
- Three passports-sized colored recent photos.
- Original proof for the Physically Challenged candidate.
- Original and one unattested photocopy of caste certificate for S.C./ S.T./ OBC (from appropriate authority).
Important dates for Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Counseling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All students are hereby notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.