Bolpur College Admission: Bolpur College has started its online Admission Process for BA, BSc, BCom degree course 2021. 12th pass student who willing to join Bolpur College can apply for UG Course BA, BSc, BCom Honours & General Admission Session 2021-22. The student with eligible cut-off lists can apply online through the Bolpur College admission website, www.bolpurcollege.edu.in, and www.bolcol.org within the last date.
Bolpur College will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2021. The student just has to wait for an Online official link. Keep in mind Bolpur College will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detailed information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Bolpur College
Bolpur College, established in 1950, is a government-affiliated college located at Bolpur in the Birbhum district of West Bengal. It is affiliated with the University of Burdwan and teaches arts, science and commerce. The vision is enshrined in its motto sha vidya ya bimuktaye, which, translated from Sanskrit into English, stands as That is knowledge which leads to freedom. Both knowledge and freedom are loaded concepts and have many dimensions.
More Admission: Birbhum Mahavidyalaya Admission and Merit List 2021
Course offered in Bolpur College
Bolpur College is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc, BCom (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, English, Education, Economics, History, Geography, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit.
- BSc Honours– Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology.
- BCom Honours– Accountancy.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
- BA Honours: 528 seats
- BA General: 1082 seats
- BSc Honours: 135 seats
- BSc General: 202 seats
- BCom Honours: 66 seats
- BCom General: 272 seats
Reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B and Physically Challenged candidates shall be in accordance with the existing rules of the Government of West Bengal. See the official notice for more information.
Eligibility Criteria for Bolpur College Admission 2021
Students wishing to join Bolpur College should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination or equivalent from the accredited board and have a total of 45% marks in the H.S standard can apply to these Graduate courses.
- Candidates who passed the H.S exam in 2019, 2020 & 2021 or equivalent can also apply.
- Students who have passed 10+2 level with Vocational Engineering and Technology/ Vocational Agriculture/ Vocational Business and Commerce will be able to apply for admission to this college in 2020 at appropriate Graduation sessions.
Application Procedure for Bolpur College Admission 2021
- Candidates should follow the general steps to start the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Bolpur College UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee soon.
Bolpur College Merit List 2021
The merit list will be published on the basis of grand total (the best of the five subjects), adding to the Aggregate of the selected subject that the applicant is willing to admit. The merit list will be published on the official website of Bolpur College i.e. www.bolpurcollege.in.
Counselling for Admission in Bolpur College 2021
Counselling cum admission will be held after the publication of the merit list. Candidates should bring a print copy of the application form, receipt of application fee, caste certificate, postal entry, medium and HS mark sheet (original and Xerox copy) and other relevant papers during the course of Counselling for admission. Bolpur College Counselling Date 2021 will be published on the official website of Bolpur College.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Madhyamik / Secondary Admit Card.
- H.S./ Senior Secondary Admit Card.
- H.S./ Senior Secondary Mark Sheet.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC) issued by a competent authority (if applicable).
- Stamp size colour photo must be pasted in the appropriate place/ box provided for.
- The signature of a candidate must be placed in an appropriate place/ box.
Important dates for Bolpur College Admission 2021
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Counselling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.