Applications are invited from freshers for District Court Recruitment 2017. There are lots of vacancies in various posts. Applicants have to apply on or before 10.10.2017 for Recruitment under Vernacular Department, Office of the District Judge, Hooghly. The application form can be downloaded from the official website.
The recruitment is for English Stenographer, Office Peon & Night-Watchman/Peon/. The candidates who are interested in this Recruitment please do read the details carefully for more information. Also, the Link of the Official Website is given here. For Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Official Notification candidates have to go through the post.
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal District Court, Hooghly Recruitment 2017
English Stenographer: Candidates need to complete Madhyamik Examination from any recognized Board or Universities. Also a Computer training Certificate from the recognized institution. Candidates speed should be 80 Words/Minute in shorthand (for 6 minutes) and 30 W.P.M. in typewriting a manuscript for 10 minutes.
Total Vacancy >> 75 posts
Examination Mode for the English Stenographer posts
In the First Paper, there will be 400 marks. The exam will be on Dictation & Transcription. The Second Paper will be in General English. Here the use of words, sentence correction, spelling mistakes will be checked. Also, there will be a computer examination and Personality test.
- Post Name: English Stenographer (Group-B)
- Academic Qualification: Candidates must pass Madhyamik Examination or equivalent from recognized Universities.
- Must Possess Computer Training from a recognized Institution.
- Expert in Computer Operation.
- Minimum Speed in Shorthand: 80 W.P.M.
- Minimum Speed in Typewriting: 30 W.P.M.
- Total vacancy: As per our concern there are 8 vacant posts available in this category. In the 02 for the UR candidates, 1 for OBC-B, 4 for SC and 01 for ST.
- Pay Scale: They will get 7100/- to 37,000/- with the grade pay of 3,900/- as monthly remuneration.
Examination Mode for Office Peon, Peon, Night-Watchman
- A written examination has been arranged for the candidates applying for these posts. Marks will be on objective and subjective type questions. Also, candidates have to be prepared for the other exams.
- The personality test will be on the basis of the marks obtained in the written exams. Both Written examination and the personality test will decide the fate of the candidates. Also, candidates will be selected on the basis of the interview (not confirmed).
- A recruitment procedure will take place office of District Judge, Judgeship of Hooghly, West Bengal. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the recruitment of English Stenographer, Which is probably under the section Group – B, Office Peon, Watchman, Night- Watchman, Peon, etc.
- Candidates have to complete Madhyamik Examination or equivalent from recognized boards.
- Computer Training Certificate (Certificate from recognized Institution) with Typing Speeds- in Shorthand 80 W/P/M in shorthand (for 6 minutes)
- Computer Training Certificate (Certificate from recognized Institution) with Typing Speeds- Typewriting speed must be 30 W/P/M (for 10 minutes)
Office Peon, Peon, Night-Watchman:
Candidates have to pass the 8th class examination from recognized school/Madrasa/Equivalent.
For the Posts of Office Peon, Nightwatchman, Peon and others:
- Candidates must complete the 8th standard from recognized boards. As far as we know there is no other academic qualification required for this recruitment. Candidates have to mind that these requirements presented here are the minimum.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Candidates’ age limit must be between 18 to 40 years as on date 30 June 2017.
- For the SC/ST candidates, the age limit is relaxed up to 5 years.
- For OBC candidates the age limit is relaxed to 3 years.
(All the relaxations will take place as per Government rules)
How to Apply for West Bengal District Court Recruitment 2017
- Candidates must fill the application properly in the prescribed format.
- If the authority finds any problem the decision from them will be final.
- Candidates have to submit the application in Close Envelope personally in the receiving department of the District Judge, Hooghly, or by post which will be addressed as written below.
- Candidates have to apply on or before 19.08.2017 in between working time.
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.