Under the Organisation Howrah District Social Audit Unit, there is an opportunity for the freshers. they are recruiting for the post called Village Resource Person. As far we know there are 490 posts vacant for which the recruitment is taking place. So all the interested students are hereby notified to know in detail and then go for your future. The recruitment is for the blocks. Here we came with all the related details, important documents list, Apply process, Application fees, Eligibility criteria, Salary, And dates. So, you must read carefully and then make your proceedings to ask any questions about this job ask in the comment sector. For more jobs keep visiting our website regularly.
Eligibility Criteria for Howrah District Social Audit Unit Recruitment 2017
- As we are notified candidates must complete Madhyamik
- If the applicant hasn’t completed Madhyamik then he must come with an equivalent one.
- He/She must have knowledge of Bengali and English.
- Candidates can apply only for his/her block.
- Must read and write both Bengali and English frequently
- Though they are going to arrange at least 15 workdays in the 2017-18 year so there will be no leave for the selected candidates.
- The job is not permanent and the salary will be on the basis of working days.
Age Limit For the Howrah District Social Audit Unit:
- The candidates (m/f) age must be 18 years and more.
- He must come with His/her age proving details.
Related Documents which are must with the application form:
Admit Card (Madhyamik)
Job Card(100 day’s job)
Social Audit Volunteer certificate signed by the “Gram Panchayet”
The application must submit to the addressed block office.
All the interested candidates must submit the form before 3.00 pm 05.06.17 In the prescribed application format too.
Selection Process :
- Full Marks: 25
- Written examination-20
- Oral -5
There are some other extra marks for,
- previous experience -1
- S.H.G. -1
Click here For
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.