Kabi Nazrul College Admission: Kabi Nazrul College BA, BSc, BCom Degree Course has begun an online admission process for 2021. 12th (10+2) pass students wishing to attend Kabi Nazrul College can apply for UG Course BA, BSc, BCom Honours and General Admission Session 2020-21. Students eligible for the eligible cut-off list can apply online through the Kabi Nazrul College Admission Website, www.kabinazrulcollege.ac.in, www.kabinazrulcollege.in and www.kabinazrulcollege.org.
Kabi Nazrul College will update its website with admission notice and will cut the list after publishing HS result 2021. The student will only have to wait for an online official link. Remember that Kabi Nazrul College will only accept online applications, so do not go for any offline hard copy form. Detailed information on how to fill the applicant college admission form is given below.
About Kabi Nazrul College
Kabi Nazrul College, (also referred to as MKNC) established in 1985, is the general degree college in Murari, Birbhum district. It offers undergraduate courses in science, arts & commerce. It is affiliated with the University of Burdwan. The college is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
More Admission: Kabi Joydeb Mahavidyalaya Admission & Merit List 2021-22
Course offered in Kabi Nazrul College
Kabi Nazrul College is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc, BCom (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, English, History, Political Science, Geography.
- BA General– Bengali, English, History, Political Science and Geography, Philosophy, Physical Education, Sanskrit.
- BSc General– Chemistry, Zoology, Botany.
- BCom Honours
- BCom General– As per the recommendation of the UG council of BU.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
- Bengali (Honours): 67 seats
- English (Honours): 67 seats
- History (Honours): 73 seats
- Political Science (Honours): 52 seats
- Geography (Honours): 23 seats
- Accountancy (Honours): 37 seats
- BCom (General): 108 seats
- BA (General): 1020 seats
- BSc (Bio) General: 60 seats
Reservation of seats for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B and PWD candidates will be made on the basis of existing rules of the West Bengal Government.
Eligibility Criteria for Kabi Nazrul College Admission 2021
Students wishing to join Kabi Nazrul College should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- For candidates who passed the Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent from the recognized Board and H.S, there should be a 45% aggregate in the standard. They can apply for this course.
- Candidates who passed the H.S exam in 2019, 2020 & 2021 or their equivalent are eligible to apply.
- Students who have passed 10+2 level with Vocational Engineering and Technology & other Vocational courses will be eligible to apply for admission to this college for the appropriate undergraduate 2021-22 session.
Application Procedure for Kabi Nazrul College Admission 2021
- Candidates should follow simple steps to finish the application.
- First of all, students visit the college’s official website.
- Then click the Admission portal.
- You will see the Online Admission portal.
- You will see the ‘Online Admission’ portal.
- Then click this button.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all necessary documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Kabi Nazrul College UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee soon.
Kabi Nazrul College Merit List 2021
The merit list will be published on the basis of grand total (the best of the five subjects), adding to the aggregate of the selected subject that the applicant is willing to admit. The merit list of the Kabi Nazrul College will be published on the official website of the Kabi Nazrul College i.e. www.kabinazrulcollege.org.
Counselling for Admission in Kabi Nazrul College 2021
Counselling will be conducted on a merit list. The meritorious candidates will be called for admission to Kabi Nazrul College Counselling. During Counselling, candidates are advised to bring a print copy of their application form, receipt of application fee, HS and Central Mark Sheet and caste certificate.
Documents are Needed for Counselling
- 3 copy of stamp size photo.
- Application form.
- Class 10th admit card.
- 12th pass certification.
- School leaving Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (SC, ST & OBC).
- Application fee receipt.
- Character certificate (From school head).
Important dates for Kabi Nazrul College Admission 2021
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Counselling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.