Krishna Chandra College Admission: Krishna Chandra College BA, BSc, BCom Degree Course has begun an online admission process for 2021. 12th (10+2) pass students wishing to attend Krishna Chandra College can apply for UG Course BA, BSc, BCom Honours and General Admission Session 2021-22. Students eligible for the eligible cut-off list can apply online through the Krishna Chandra College Admission Website, www.krishnachandracollege.in and www.kcchetampur.in.
Krishna Chandra College will update its website with admission notice and will cut the list after publishing the HS result 2021. The student will only have to wait for an online official link. Remember that Krishna Chandra College will only accept online applications, so do not go for any offline hard copy form. Detailed information on how to fill the applicant college admission form is given below.
About Krishna Chandra College
Krishna Chandra College, commonly known as Hetampur College established in 1896, is a government-affiliated college located at Hetampur in the Birbhum district of West Bengal. It claims to be the oldest college in the Birbhum district. It is affiliated with the University of Burdwan and teaches science and arts. The mission of this college is Universal access to learning irrespective of caste and creed and among all the strata of the society.
More Admission: Kalna General College Admission and Merit List 2021-22
Course offered in Krishna Chandra College
Krishna Chandra College is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc, BCom (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Geography, Political Science, Philosophy, Education, Economics.
- BSc Honours– Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology.
- BCom General
Intake capacity & seat reservation
- BA Honours: 497 seats
- BA General: 673 seats
- BSc Honours: 182 seats
- BSc General: 169 seats
- BCom General: 119 seats
The preservation criteria will be 22% for SC category candidates, 6% for ST candidates, 10% for OBC-A candidates and 6% for OBC-B candidates. All such candidates should submit a properly certified photocopy of the Caste/ Tribe/ Disability certificate in support of his/ her claim along with the application for admission.
Eligibility Criteria for Krishna Chandra College Admission 2021
Students wishing to join Krishna Chandra College should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Candidates who have passed the H.S Exam or equivalent examination have passed the 45% marks in the respective subjects where the Honors is being sought.
- Candidates who passed in 2019, 2020 & 2021 are eligible to apply.
- Students who pass 10+2 level with Vocational courses can apply for admission to this college for 2021-22 at appropriate undergraduate courses.
Application Procedure for Krishna Chandra College Admission 2021
- Candidates should follow simple steps to finish the application.
- First of all, students visit the college’s official website.
- Then click the Admission portal.
- You will see the Online Admission portal.
- You will see the ‘Online Admission’ portal.
- Then click this button.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all necessary documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Krishna Chandra College UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee soon.
Krishna Chandra College Merit List 2021
The merit list will be published on the basis of grand total (the best of the five subjects), adding to the sum of the selected subject that the applicant is willing to admit. Krishna Chandra College merit list 2021 will be published on the official website of Krishna Chandra College ie www.krishnachandracollege.in.
Counselling for Admission in Krishna Chandra College 2021
The merit list will be called for Krishna Chandra College Counselling 2021. Candidates must bring a print copy of the application form, receipt of application fee, caste certificate, Madhyamik admit Card, secondary and HS mark sheet (original and Xerox copy) and other relevant papers at the time of admission.
Documents are Needed for Counselling
- Print out of Application Form.
- Print Out of Bank Challan.
- Mark Sheet of H.S. & Secondary Examination.
- Admit Card of Secondary Examination.
- One Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
Important dates for Krishna Chandra College Admission 2021
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Counselling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.