M.U.C. Women’s College Admission: Maharajadhiraj Uday Chand Women’s College has started its online Admission Process for BA, BSc degree course 2020. 12th pass student who willing to join in Maharajadhiraj Uday Chand Women’s College can apply for UG Course BA, BSc Honours & General Admission Session 2020-21. The student with eligible cut-off lists can apply online through the Maharajadhiraj Uday Chand Women’s College admission website, www.mucwcburdwan.org, and www.mucwcadmission.com within the last date.
Maharajadhiraj Uday Chand Women’s College will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for an Online official link. Keep in mind Maharajadhiraj Uday Chand Women’s College will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detail information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About M.U.C. Women’s College
Maharajadhiraj Uday Chand (MUC) Women’s College, known as M. U. C. Women’s College, established on 28 July 1955, is a women’s college in Bardhaman. It offers undergraduate courses in arts & science and PG courses in English. It was at first affiliated with Calcutta University. In 1960 when the University of Burdwan was established, the college became one of the affiliated colleges of the newly established university. Subsequently, when the PG course in English was introduced in the college in 2005, it became a constituent college of the University.
More Admission: Kandra Radha Kanta Kundu Mahavidyalaya Admission & Merit List
Course offered in Maharajadhiraj Uday Chand Women’s College
Maharajadhiraj Uday Chand Women’s College is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Geography, Political Science, Philosophy, Economics.
- BA General– Bengali, Economics, Education, English, ENVS, History, Journalism & Mass Communication, Philosophy, Physical Education, Political Science, Sanskrit.
- BSc Honours– Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Computer Science, Microbiology, Nutrition.
- BSc General– Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
- Bachelor Of Arts (Honours)– Bengali (87), English (87), History (87), Geography (52), Philosophy (81), Education (40), Hindi (40), Sanskrit (87)
- Bachelor Of Arts (General)– 959 seats (Day – 240, Morning – 719)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)– Physics (33), Computer Science (24), Mathematics (73), Microbiology (33)
- Bachelor of Science (General) (Pure + Bio)– 119 seats
The reservation criteria apply only to residents in the state of West Bengal and will be based on the policies of the state government. Sports quotas according to university guidelines of UR 55%, SC 22%, ST 6%, OBC-A 10% & OBC-B 7% (PWD 3% subject-wise, not category-wise).
Eligibility Criteria for M.U.C. Women’s College Admission 2020
Students wishing to join M.U.C. Women’s College should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- In 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 H.S./ equivalent level examination pass.
- The honors application requires at least 45% marks in the HS (Equivalent level) Examination.
- Minimum Pass (30%) in the HS (Equivalent level) Examination required for B.A/ B.Sc General Course Application.
- Pass the marks obtained separately in theory and practical parts into practical-based subjects.
- Candidates seeking admission in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics Honors The other two things have to be passed Or equivalent (10+2) examination.
Application Procedure for Maharajadhiraj Uday Chand Women’s College Admission 2020
- Candidates should follow the simple step to finish the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- The application form has been filled out.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in M.U.C. Women’s College UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee as soon as possible.
Maharajadhiraj Uday Chand Women’s College Merit List 2020
Applicants can receive the grand total by adding a sum, along with the score of the selected subject, who wish to be admitted as an Honors Subject. Maharajadhiraj Uday Chand Women’s College Merit List 2019 will soon announce the official website of Maharajadhiraj Uday Chand Women’s College.
Councilling for Admission in M.U.C. Women’s College 2020
Candidates enrolled will be called for admission in counseling work on college campuses. Candidates should bring all required documents or not be allowed to be admitted during counseling.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Original and one unattested photocopy of Mark sheet of Higher Secondary Examination Or its equivalent.
- Hardcopy (Printout) of properly filled in the online application form.
- Original BankendorsedMoney Receipt of the Registration fee.
- Original and one unattested photocopy of Age proof (Admit card/ equivalent certificates).
- Original and one unattested photocopy of caste certificate for S.C./ S.T./ OBC (from appropriate authority).
- Original proof for the Physically Challenged candidate.
- Three passports sized colored recent photos.
Important dates for Maharajadhiraj Uday Chand Women’s College Admission 2020
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Councilling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.