Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2019 – Online Apply for 275 Apprentice Posts: Indian Navy Naval Dockyard has appointed Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Appointments 2019 to fill the vacant seats of 275 apprenticeships on the www.indiannavy.nic.in page. The Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Appointment 2019 application process has started from November 5, 2019. The deadline for completing the Naval Dockyard Vizag application form is December 5, 2019. Interested and willing contestants can start filling out the Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Appointment application forms after they know all about educational qualification, age limit, selection process, vacancy details, application mode, and application fee. Required details such as related details. Learn all the information about Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment from this page.
> Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details for Apprentice Posts are given below in the following Paragraph:
|7.R & A/C Mechanic||19|
|8.Welder (Gas & Electric)||23|
|12.Sheet Metal Worker||29|
Organization Name: Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam
Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Advertisement No.: DAS (V)/ 01/ 19
Name of The Post: Apprentice
Number of Vacancies: 275 Posts
Apply Mode: Through Online
Job Location: Visakhapatnam
Closing Date: December 05, 2019
Job Category: Central Government Job/ Defence Job
More Job: Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 144 SSC Officer Posts
NAVAL DOCKYARD VISAKHAPATNAM RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Born between 01 Apr 1999 to 01 Apr 2006 for General candidates.
Relaxation in upper age limit as per Government rules.
Required Educational Qualification:
Candidates should have scored a minimum of 65% (aggregate) in Matriculation or equivalent with ITI (NCVT) in relevant trade from a recognized board or university.
Check the official notification for details about the pay scale.
NAVAL DOCKYARD VISAKHAPATNAM RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested & eligible candidates (male & female both) can apply online through the official website www.indiannavy.nic.in on or before date 05.12.2019. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available for Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam Official Website.
Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam Officials going to select candidates through Written Test, Interview.
Candidates are not required to pay any fee for the examination.
The Documents Will Be Uploaded With The Application:
1. Printout of “Apprentice Profile” form (post-registration online).
2. Duly filled Original Hall Tickets (2 Nos.).
3. Printout of e-mail received from DGT to the Registered e-mail ID indicating Apprentice Registration Number.
4. Uploaded Photocopy of SSC Marks list duly self-attested.
5. Uploaded Photocopy of ITI Marks list duly self-attested.
6. Photocopy of latest Community Certificate (for OBC/ SC/ ST/ EWS Candidates only) With certificate number and date of issue.
7. Photocopy of latest valid PwD Certificate issued by Medical Board of Govt. Hospital.
8. Original Service Certificate from concerned Unit for son/ daughter of Naval Civilian/ Defence Employees (Subjected to the approval of IHQ, MoD(Navy)).
9. Copy of ex-Serviceman certificate issued by Competent Authority/ Zilla Sainik Board.
10. Residence Proof Attached (Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhar Card/ Ration Card).
11. Self-attested copy of Aadhar Card of the candidate registered on a web portal.
12. Self addressed Rs.10/- stamped envelope (22 cm x 10 cm).
Closing date for submission of online application: December 05, 2019
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.