Purni Devi Chaudhuri Girls’ College Admission: Purni Devi Chaudhuri Girls’ College has started its online Admission Process for BA, BSc degree course 2021. 12th pass student who willing to join Purni Devi Chaudhuri Girls’ College can apply for UG Course BA, BSc Honours & General Admission Session 2021-22. The student with eligible cut-off lists can apply online through the Purni Devi Chaudhuri Girls’ College admission website, www.pdcgc.in, and www.admissionpdcgc.in within the last date.
Purni Devi Chaudhuri Girls’ College will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2021. The student just has to wait for an Online official link. Keep in mind Purni Devi Chaudhuri Girls’ College will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detailed information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Purni Devi Chaudhuri Girls’ College
Purni Devi Chaudhuri Girls’ College, established in 2004, is a women’s college in Bolpur, Birbhum district. It offers undergraduate courses in arts. It is affiliated with the University of Burdwan. The College Mission is to fulfill the aspirations of higher education of the people of Bolpur and the surrounding area.
More Admission: Michael Madhusudan Memorial College Admission and Merit List
Course offered in Purni Devi Chaudhuri Girls’ College
Purni Devi Chaudhuri Girls’ College is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, History, English, Geography, Sanskrit, Sociology, Music.
- BA General– Bengali, History, English, Geography, Sanskrit, Sociology, Music, Physical Education, Philosophy, Political Science.
- BSc General– Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Computer Science.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
- BA Honours: 282 seats
- BA General: 291 seats
- BSc General: 27 seats
Reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, and Physically Challenged candidates shall be in accordance with the existing rules of the Government of West Bengal. A certificate of competent authority must be created during counseling to claim this national preservation. No application will be allowed to take advantage of multiple quota reserves. Candidates receiving SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B certificates issued by other states except West Bengal will be considered as a general department.
Eligibility Criteria for Purni Devi Chaudhuri Girls’ College Admission 2021
Students wishing to join Purni Devi Chaudhuri Girls’ College should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- There are admission opportunities for the candidates who have passed the BA (Honors), BA (General) courses and are eligible for the college.
- The form and prospectus are usually issued from the college office after the release of the HS examination results in West Bengal.
- Students who pass 12th (10+2) level Vocational courses to pass appropriate undergraduate at this college in the 2020-21 session.
Application Procedure for Purni Devi Chaudhuri Girls’ College Admission 2021
- Candidates should follow simple steps to finish the application.
- First of all, students visit the college’s official website.
- Then click the Admission portal.
- You will see the Online Admission portal.
- You will see the ‘Online Admission’ portal.
- Then click this button.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all necessary documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Purni Devi Chaudhuri Girls’ College UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee soon.
Purni Devi Chaudhuri Girls’ College Merit List 2021
The merit list of valid applicants will be published on the date of admission as per the scheduled admission of the college’s online website; In the case of a tie, the priority will be given the higher subject number where applicable.
Counseling for Admission in Purni Devi Chaudhuri Girls’ College 2021
Students must bring print copy receipt of application fee, application form, Madhyamik Admit Card, Madhyamik and Higher Secondary mark sheet (original and Xerox copy), Character Certificate from the last attendant school. Counseling for admission approval, wherever applicable, Caste Certificate, PWD certificate, or equivalent papers, with all originals in the College at the time of document verification.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent examination for proof of age.
- Marksheet of Higher Secondary or equivalent examination.
- PWD Certificate, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B candidates.
- Recent color passport size photographs.
- Original mark sheet of last qualification examination with a verified photocopy.
Important dates for Purni Devi Chaudhuri Girls’ College Admission 2021
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Counseling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All students are hereby notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.