RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019: Railway Recruitment Board, has published a recruitment notification to hire 35208 vacant Railway posts of NOn-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) i.e Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Accounts cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice and Station Master in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways. Application Process has closed for this post on 01/03/2019.
Now The RRB NTPC Admit Card release date is announced by the authority. Candidates who have applied for the NTPC vacancies can download the RRB NTPC Admit card 2019 & attend the recruitment examination. Before the release of the admit card, RRB will announce the RRB NTPC Exam Date, Exam City, and Sample, Mock Test Link. Candidates are advised to go through the paragraph below to get all details information.
Railway Recruitment Board NTPC Examination Process 2019
All candidates will have to attend the four-stage of examination. The Date of Examination Will is Announce Later on the Official Website of RRB. The steps of the RRB NTPC Exam are
- 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
- 2nd Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Typing Skill Test/Computer Based Aptitude Test (as applicable)
- Document Verification / Medical Examination
How to Download RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019
- Go to the Official page of RRB
- You will find your Region RRB site(The one you applied for)
- Click on the link provided for RRB NTPC Call Letter (Admit Card)
- Select the respective RRB Region
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your Admit Card will Appear
- Pint Your Admit Card
OR Just click on the link provided on our page for easy download & avoid the hustle.
Download Region wise RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019
|NTPC Admit Card for Ahmedabad||Update Soon|
|NTPC Admit Card For Ajmer||Update Soon|
|NTPC Admit Card For Allahabad||Update Soon|
|NTPC Admit Card For Bangalore||Update Soon|
|NTPC Admit Card For Bhopal||Update Soon|
|NTPC Admit Card For Bhubaneshwar||Update Soon|
|NTPC Admit Card For Bilaspur||Update Soon|
|NTPC Admit Card For Chandigarh||Update Soon|
|NTPC Admit Card For Chennai||Update Soon|
|NTPC Admit Card For Gorakhpur||Update Soon|
|NTPC Admit Card For Guwahati||Update Soon|
|NTPC Admit Card For Jammu-Srinagar||Update Soon|
|NTPC Admit Card For Kolkata||Update Soon|
|NTPC Admit Card For Malda||Update Soon|
|NTPC Admit Card For Mumbai||Update Soon|
|NTPC Admit Card For Muzaffarpur||Update Soon|
|NTPC Admit Card For Patna||Update Soon|
|NTPC Admit Card For Ranchi||Update Soon|
|NTPC Admit Card For Secunderabad||Update Soon|
|NTPC Admit Card For Siliguri||Update Soon|
|NTPC Admit Card For Trivandrum||Update Soon|
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2019
Computer Based Test (CBT) Stage 1st
- The exam duration for PWD candidates is 120 Minutes.
- The Exam Will be of 120 Questions
- Each question will contain 01 marks
- There will be negative marking and 1/3 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The 1st Stage CBT is of screening nature and the standard of questions for the CBT will be generally in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the posts.
- Total no. of candidates to be shortlisted shall be 20 times the community wise vacancies of posts notified against the RRB as per their merit in 1st Stage CBT cum choice of posts.
- The normalized score of 1st Stage CBT shall be used for shortlisting of candidates for 2nd Stage CBT as per their merit
- Candidates who are shortlisted for 2nd Stage CBT availing the reservation benefits of BC(NCL)/SC/ST/EWS, PwBD and ExSM shall continue to be considered only against OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/EWS, PwBD, and ExSM for all subsequent stages of the recruitment process.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30|
Computer Based Test (CBT) 2nd Stage
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||35|
Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories: UR-40%, EWS40%, OBC (Non creamy layer) -30%, SC-30%, ST-25%. These percentages of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PwBD candidates in case of a shortage of PwBD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
RRB NCL Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT)
- Qualifying The candidates need to secure a minimum T-Score of 42 marks in each of the test batteries to qualify.
- This is applicable to all candidates irrespective of community or category and no relaxation in the minimum T- Score is permissible.
- Candidates will have to qualify in each of the test batteries of CBAT for considering them for the post of SM/TA.
- The CBAT shall have questions and answer options only in English and Hindi.
There shall be no negative marking in CBAT.
- Merit list will be drawn only from amongst the candidates qualifying in the CBAT, with 70% weightage for the marks obtained in the 2nd Stage CBT and 30% weightage for the marks obtained in CBAT.
Typing Skill Test (TST):
This test only for the posts Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, and Junior Time Keeper. This is a qualifying nature. The candidates should be able to type 30 words per minute (WPM) in English or 25 WPM in Hindi on Personal Computer only without editing tools and spell check facility. Typing Skill Test may be extended for physically disabled due to Blindness / Low Vision, Cerebral Palsy & Loco Motor Disable candidates with not less than 40% permanent disability. Candidates have to upload a scanned copy of the Typing Skill Test Exemption Certificate issued by the Competent Medical Board on the website as their proof.
Document Verification (DV)
This is the last and final stage of the selection. On the basis of the all examination (Stage 1, Stage 2 & Typing Skill Test), shortlisted candidates will be called for Document verification as per their merit and options.
RRB NTPC Exam Syllabus 2019
Mathematics: Number System, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportions, Percentage, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and loss, Elementary Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, Completion of Number and Alphabetical Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical Operations, Similarities and Differences, Relationships, Analytical Reasoning, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagrams, Puzzle, Data Sufficiency, Statement-Conclusion, Statement-Courses of Action, Decision Making, Maps, Interpretation of Graphs, etc.
General Awareness: Current Events of National and International Importance, Games and Sports, Art and Culture of India, Indian Literature, Monuments and Places of India, General Science and Life Science (up to 10th CBSE), History of India and Freedom Struggle, Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India and World, Indian Polity and Governance-constitution and political system, General Scientific and Technological Developments including Space and Nuclear Program of India, UN and Other important World Organizations, Environmental Issues Concerning India and World at Large, Basics of Computers and Computer Applications, Common Abbreviations, Transport Systems in India, Indian Economy, Famous Personalities of India and World, Flagship Government Programs, Flora and Fauna of India, Important Government and Public Sector Organizations of India, etc.
Disclemair– eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of the latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details