The southeastern railway (RRC-SER) has published a notification for vacancy recruitment for the Southeastern railway recruitment 2017. There are a total of 08 vacant places available. An eligible and interested person can apply for the post by offline mode by sending their CV to the prescribed authority with proper details mentioned in the notice published by the railway recruitment authority. Soon or before the last date of submitting the application form which is 25/09/2017.
South Eastern Railway is recruiting now. Indian Railway recruitment will be for the B.A pass students (Rail Management & Transport/ Transport Economics/ Multimodal transport) from recognized universities or equivalent. As per the advertisement no- P- HQ/RRC/762/2017 – 18 the notification has been published for South Eastern Railway Kolkata.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017-
Eligibility Criteria For Southeastern railway recruitment 2017
For the post of Station, Master Candidates should have completed the bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution. Diploma in rail transport and Management.
Starting Date of Submitting Application: 26.08.2017
Closing Date of Application: 25.09.2017
Last date for Remote Areas: 05.10.2017
Transport economic, multimodal transport, from the Institute of Rail transport, For the post of Goods Guard. The applicants should have a degree of bachelor from a recognized University or its equivalent. The address provided in the official notification please read the official notification. Submit the application on or before the last date of submitting the application which is 25.09.2017.
→ Candidates who will be selected will get the salary. As per prescribed in the notice by the southeastern railway authority.
→ The salary for the post of Station Master. Is: pay band – 2, Grade Pay of Rs- 4200/-(6th CPC), level – 6 (7th CPC).
→ Salary for the post of Goods Guard is: pay band – 1, Grade Pay of Rs- 2800/-(6th CPC), level – 5 (7th CPC)
→ The upper age limit differs according to the community category.
→ UR- Upper Age Limit Is: 42 Years,
→ For OBC Candidates: 45 Years,
→ And For The SC/ST Candidates, the Upper Age Limit Is 47 Years.
Examination Fees To Apply for The Post of Southeastern railway recruitment 2017
→ NIL- no fees are required to apply for this post.
Official Notification: Click Here
Documents to be enclosed with the application form:
- 10th standard or equivalent board certificate in proof of Date Of Birth
- SC/ST /OBC Certificate
- Certificates with marks list or results. in proof of minimum required qualification pass prescribed for the post.
- The applications have to fill-in by the candidate’s own handwriting.
- Must paste a recent passport size color photo in the space provided on the application form.
- The application should be duly signed by the candidates as recorded in the service record.
- Candidates have to mention the exact post they are applying.
- For example: for the post of Station Master enter code number 01 as per the notice.
- And for the post of Goods Guard should clearly mention the code 02 on the form.
How To Apply
Candidates should apply offline as prescribed. And the last date for submitting the application is 14/08/2017. Candidates should get their identity certified in the application by his immediate controlling supervisor. The applicant should directly send the application form with all the required documents to the nominated personnel officer.
Address for sending the application form:
- Applicants should submit their application form directly to the personal officers in whose jurisdiction the applicant’s office falls. The address provided in the official notification please read the official notification. Submit the application on or before the last date of submitting the application which is 25.09.2017.
- Candidates have to apply in the prescribed format.
- The content written in the application form must be in your own handwriting.
- In the application form, you will find a space where a passport size photo can be attached. Find that and add a photocopy.
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.