This is good news for bank job hunters, State Bank Of India, Mumbai has published a current recruitment notification for the posts of Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) MMGS -II. There are fifty posts are available here. It’s a great opportunity for the applicants who will want to connect with SBI. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply State Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 through online registration from 05/01/2018 to 28/01/2018 at sbi.co.in.
The process of Registration of application is completed only when the application fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode. Presently 2lakhs plus Employees are working in SBI around the world. Don’t wait until the last date, apply as soon as possible. Before going to apply for these posts applicants should read twice the official notification and check whether you are eligible or not. Other information such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Vacancy Details, Application charges, Salary Structure, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, steps how to apply is given below.
Details Notification about SBI Recruitment 2018:
Name of the Organisation: State Bank Of India, Mumbai
Job Category: Bank Jobs
Advt. No.: CRPD/SCO-CA/2017-18/08
Website of the Organisation: www.sbi.co.in
Post Name: Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) MMGS-II
No. of Vacancies: 50
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: India
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2018-19
Educational Qualification: As 1/12/2017 Applicants should have completed CA (Chartered Accountant) from Institutes of Chartered Accountants of India.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 21 years and not more than 35 years as on 30/06/2017.
Age Relaxation: 1.For SC/ST Candidates -05 years 2.For OBC Candidates -03 years 3. For PWD General Candidates 10years, PWD OBC Candidates 13 years, PWD SC/ST Candidates 15 years.
Selection Process: SBI will conduct 1.Online Written Examination Test, 2.Group Discussion 3.(GD)/Interview to select the eligible candidates from the applicants.
Application Fees: 1.For General and OBC categories-Rs 600/-(Application fees including intimation charges) 2. For SC/ST/PWD Categories-Rs-100/-(Intimation charges only).
Type of Payment Deposit: Candidates should pay application charges online by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Salary Structure: The salary of Deputy Manager is Rs- 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
1.Date of Online Registration of Application and Online Payment fee: 05/01/2018 to 28/01/2018
2.Tentative date of downloading call letter for online written exam test: 12/02/2018 onwards
3.Date of online written exam test (Tentative): 25/02/2018
Important steps for applying Online State Bank Of India Recruitment 2018:
1. First, candidates should visit the official website of Bank that is www.sbi.co.in
2. Now, Click on the Current Openings tab under the Join SBI Section,Advt.No.CRPD/SCO-CA/2017-2018/08.
3. Next download official notification in the PDF format.
4. Next candidates should carefully read the official notification before going to apply the post
5. Now interested and eligible candidates go to the given application link and then fill all the required details correctly.
6. Candidates should upload their scanned photo and signature in the space provided in the online application.
7. Next candidates should have to make payment of application fee via payment gateway on or before the last date.
8. Then candidates should check given details in the application before going to submit it.
9. Now, take the Printout Copy of Application for future reference.
After completing the online application form if any candidates face anything problem then they should contact the official website of the organization.
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.