Tehatta Sadananda Mahavidyalaya Admission: Tehatta Sadananda Mahavidyalaya has started its online Admission Process for the BA degree course 2020. 12th pass student who willing to join Tehatta Sadananda Mahavidyalaya can apply for UG Course BA Honours & General Admission Session 2021-22. The student with eligible cut-off lists can apply online through the Tehatta Sadananda Mahavidyalaya admission website, www.collegetsm.net within the last date.
Tehatta Sadananda Mahavidyalaya will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2021. The student just has to wait for an Online official link. Keep in mind Tehatta Sadananda Mahavidyalaya will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detailed information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Tehatta Sadananda Mahavidyalaya
Since long before the dawn of Independence the erudite people among the depressed, persecuted, and toiling masses of Tehatta and her adjacent villages have earnestly tried to eradicate the cause of illiteracy from the locality and to enlighten them with the blessing of higher education. The initial steps, now recognized as prime, were the foundation of Tehatta Sailendra Smriti Sangha, a village Library, a small Hospital, a Post Office, and of course Tehatta Free Primary School and Tehatta High School. The latest and glorious inclusion in the list was Tehatta Sadananda Mahavidyalaya, (Estd. 2013) a coeducational Govt. aided Degree College, affiliated with the University of Burdwan.
More Admission: Syamsundar College Admission and Merit List 2021
Course offered in Tehatta Sadananda Mahavidyalaya
Tehatta Sadananda Mahavidyalaya is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, Sanskrit, Philosophy.
- BA General– Bengali, Sanskrit, Philosophy, History, Education, Geography, English, Mathematics.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
Reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC A, OBC B, and physically challenged candidates shall be in accordance with the existing rules of the Government of West Bengal. A certificate of competent authority must be produced at the time of counseling to claim the reservation. No quota will be allowed to save more than one quota of an application. No application will be allowed to take advantage of multiple quota reserves. Candidates receiving SC/ ST/ OBC A/ OBC B certificates issued by states other than West Bengal will be considered as a general department.
There will be existing rules of the Government of West Bengal for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B and reservation of seats for physically challenged candidates. No application will be allowed to take advantage of multiple quota reserves.
Eligibility Criteria for Tehatta Sadananda Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021
Students wishing to join Tehatta Sadananda Mahavidyalaya should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Admission is open to all students passing the Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination from any stream, from any recognized board.
- Any student who has passed the Higher Secondary Exam or its equivalent is eligible for admission to the BA course.
- A student who does not pass Higher Secondary Education is not eligible for admission to the national program.
- Students who pass in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure for Tehatta Sadananda Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021
- Candidates should follow the general steps to end the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Tehatta Sadananda Mahavidyalaya UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee as soon as possible.
Tehatta Sadananda Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
The merit list will be published on the basis of grand total (the best of the five subjects), adding to the sum of the selected subject that the applicant is willing to admit. The merit list will be published on the official website of Tehatta Sadananda Mahavidyalaya, www.tehattasadanandamahavidyalaya.com.
Counseling for Admission in Tehatta Sadananda Mahavidyalaya 2021
Candidates for the merit list will be called for Tehatta Sadananda Mahavidyalaya Counselling 2019 Madhyamik & H.S. mark Sheet (Original & Xerox) and Caste certificate during admission with counseling.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Madhyamik Admit Card/ Age Proof Document.
- Madhyamik Marksheet (10th Standard Marksheet).
- Higher Secondary Registration Certificate.
- Higher Secondary Marksheet (10+2 Standard Marksheet).
- School Leaving Certificate (Original).
- Caste Certificate (if any).
- Differently Abled Certificate.
- Money Receipt (If payments made online).
- Aadhar Card.
- One Passport Size Photo.
Important dates for Tehatta Sadananda Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Counseling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All students are hereby notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.