Under Eastern Railway a Recruitment Notification has been published for Group c Posts. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates. Interested candidates must apply on or before 07.08.2017. The salary is acceptable (Grade Pay available).
Read More>>> Kolkata Police Recruitment (KPRB) 2017- Walk in for Nurse, MO & Other Posts
Applications should be on plain paper (A4). Though applicants are invited from every region application must come with either in Hindi or English. It’s a vacancy for the cultural department of Eastern railway so; candidates with no cultural qualifications will not be selected.
Closing Date & Time for Application Procedure⇒ 07.08.2017 up to 5.30 p.m.
NOTE: The closing date Has been extended to 23.08.2017 for the residents of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti, Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar, and Lakshadweep Island.
Eligibility Criteria For Recruitment in the cultural quota of Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
Academic and Cultural Qualification:
- As per the requirements of Academic Qualifications, candidates must pass 12th/Higher Secondary or its equivalent 50% + marks in aggregate.
- Degree/Diploma certificate in respective discipline from Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- The age limit is restricted to 40 years.
- For OBC Candidates the age limit is relaxed to 43 years.
- SC/ST Candidates’ age limit will be 45 years.
- Widows/Divorced/Judicially Separated female candidates’ upper age limit will be 35 years.
- Relaxation for OBC candidates 03 years and for SC/St candidates 05 years
Few Things To Remember
- There are two vacant posts.
- Two recent passport size photographs (without cap and/or colored glass) with their names written on the backside should be clipped along with the application form.
- Another passport size photograph (without cap and/or colored glass) duly signed by the candidate with a date to be pasted on the application form at the space provided.
- Application not properly filled in, incomplete, or with overwriting, erasing, or not supported by the attested copies of relevant certificates will be liable to be rejected.
- The application received by post beyond the last date will not be entertained. Railway Administration,
- Eastern Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong delivery whatever at any stage of the selection process.
- Category and Place of posting will be decided by the Appropriate Rally.
- Authority The candidates’ entitlement at all stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Serving Govt.
- The employee should send their application through Proper Chanel duly forwarded by their controlling officials.
- The last date will not be extended on account of delay in transmission of the application by the concerned office.
How To Apply Online For Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
As we all know the application procedure for any recruitment is a fact which is based on the recruitment department. For this Recruitment, candidates have to apply online in the prescribed format. On-screen details which are important for this recruitment is written here. Do it in the proper way.
- All the eligible candidates for the post of junior-engineer-st-recruitment are requested to fill the form offline.
- Follow the procedure prescribed.
- First of all click to the official website of the Eastern railway authority.
- Then there should be a visible notification click on the link.
- Then fill the form.
- Check the form and then submit the hard copy.
Official Notification: Click Here
See Also>>> Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017-Apply For 57 LDC Posts
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.