Jamalpur Mahavidyalaya Admission: Jamalpur Mahavidyalaya has started its online Admission Process for the BA degree course 2020. 12th pass student who willing to join in Jamalpur Mahavidyalaya can apply for UG Course BA Honours & General Admission Session 2020-21. The student with eligible cut-off lists can apply online through the Jamalpur Mahavidyalaya admission website, www.jamalpurmahavidyalaya.net, and www.admissionjamalpurmahavidyalaya.in.mssnet.in within the last date.
Jamalpur Mahavidyalaya will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for an Online official link. Keep in mind Jamalpur Mahavidyalaya will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detail information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Jamalpur Mahavidyalaya
Jamalpur Mahavidyalaya, established in 2009, is an undergraduate general and honors degree college in Jamalpur in Purba Bardhaman district. It offers undergraduate courses in arts. It is affiliated to the University of Burdwan.
More Admission: Galsi Mahavidyalaya Admission & Merit List 2020-21
Course offered in Jamalpur Mahavidyalaya
Jamalpur Mahavidyalaya is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, English, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
- Bachelor Of Arts (Honours)- Bengali (42), English (37), Sanskrit (28), History (42), Political Science (33), Philosophy (28)
- Bachelor of Arts (General)– 360 seats
Reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC A, OBC B, and Physically Challenged candidates shall be in accordance with the existing rules of the Government of West Bengal. SC/ ST/ OBC issued by other states except for West Bengal will be considered as a general category for admission of candidates who have obtained the OBC B certificate.
Eligibility Criteria for Jamalpur Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
Students wishing to join Jamalpur Mahavidyalaya should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Candidates should have a minimum of 45% and 50% in the aggregate or 55% in this regard in the previous qualification exam.
- For the SC/ ST students, the pre-qualifying examination should have a minimum of 40% marks or the subject should have a 40% marks in the subject.
- Eligible candidates from Class 12th of the previous year can also fill the admission form. In that case, 5% will be deducted from the total courses taken.
- Students who pass 10+2 level with vocational courses can apply for admission to this college for suitable post-graduate 2020-21 sessions.
Application Procedure for Jamalpur Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
- Candidates should follow the general steps to end the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Jamalpur Mahavidyalaya UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee as soon as possible.
Jamalpur Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
Applicants can receive the grand total by adding (Best 5)%, along with a score of the selected subject who wish to be admitted as an Honors Subject. The merit list of valid applicants will be published on the date of the scheduled admission of the college’s online website, the merit list will be prepared in the ascending order of the merit list. In the case of a tie, where applicable, the higher subjects will be given preference.
Councilling for Admission in Jamalpur Mahavidyalaya 2020
The counseling process will be conducted on a merit list. Candidates for merit list will be called for Jamalpur Mahavidyalaya Counseling 2020 Candid candidates must bring original/ attested copies of the relevant documents during the admission 2019.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Age proof certificate.
- The printed application form with the signature of candidates and their guardians.
- 10+2 Marksheet.
- Class 10th Marksheet.
- Admission payslip (college copy & student copy)
- Caste Certificate (Issued by WB Govt), if applicable.
- Application fee payslip.
Important dates for Jamalpur Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Councilling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.