JBNSTS Scholarship 2021: Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search has organized a Scholarship program. This JBNSTS Scholarship Scheme caters to the development of creative undergraduate students studying Basic Science/ Medical or Engineering. An Indian student who passes their class 10th / 12th in the current year with science can apply for this scheme. A total of 300 will get this scholarship scheme. In which 100 are Junior Scholarship (for 1oth pass) & 200 for Senior scholarship (for 12th pass). The applicant can get the eligible criteria & full Application process through the paragraph given below.
JBNSTS Scholarship 2021 – For Science Student
Scholarship Name: Senior & Junior Talent Search Examination 2020
Organization Name: Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search
Official Website: www.jbnsts.ac.in
Application for: 11th Science Student & B.Sc (Hon)/ Medical / Engineering Student
Qualification: 10th pass / 12th pass
Application mode: Online / Offline
Eligibility Criteria For JBNSTS Scholarship 2021
For 10th pass
•The student should pass the class 10th examination with at least 75% marks in the current year.
• Must take Science stream in class 11th
• Candidates must have any three subjects among Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Statistic, and Computer Science
• Those who have passed the 10th standard examination before 2020 are not eligible to apply
For 12th pass
• Candidates should pass class 12th with Science in the current year
• Should enroll in B.Sc (Hon) UG Course/ Engineering / Medical
• Students pursuing a Diploma course are not eligible.
JBNSTS Scholarship Amount
|For Junior Scheme|
|A scholarship of Rs. 1000/- per month for two years (class XI and XII).|
|Annual book grant of Rs. 2500/-.|
|Exposures to seminars and workshops designed for young scholars.|
|For the Senior Scheme|
|A scholarship of Rs. 4,000/- p.m. till M.B.B.S. for the students of medicine and till B.E. / B.Tech for the|
|students of engineering.|
|The selected scholars from basic science shall automatically be entitled to the DST-INSPIRE scholarship of|
|Rs. 80,000/- p.a. till M.Sc.|
|Annual Book Grant of Rs. 5,000/- p.a. for the scholars|
|Academic and Career Counseling.|
|Participation in Seminars and Colloquia.|
|Travel & Enrichment Programs|
How To Apply for JBNSTS Scholarship Scheme 2021
The interested applicant is invited to apply in Online or Offline mode through the Official Website Only.
the student should download the Application Form by the link provided and send the application form with all related documentation to the respected authority.
Online Apply process
- Visit The JBNSTS online Portal
- Click on Apply Online Link
- Choose your scheme Junior or Senior
- Fill up the Applicant Form
- Scan the required document
- Upload photograph & signature
- Pay the application fee through 200/-through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card
- Submit the Application Form
No hard copy of the application form needs to be sent to the authority
All scan document’s size should be within 1MB
Offline Application process
- Download the Application form (link provided)
- fill up the Application form
- attached the copies of the required document
- send the form to the address given below
Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search,
1300, Rajdanga Main Road
Kolkata – 700107
- 3 copies of the Passport size photograph (only for offline mode)
- Demand Draft. (only for offline mode)
- A self-addressed envelope with a postal stamp of Rs. 10 (only for offline mode)
- 10th pass Certificate
- 12th pass certificate (only for Senior Talent Search)
- Admission Proof
The application has to Rs. 100/- for Junior Scheme & Rs. 200/- for Senior Scheme as application fee while applying for the JBNSTS Scheme. The Application fee is payable through both Online & Offline mode both. For offline application, the applicant can make a demand draft in favor of Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search payable at Kolkata.
JBNSTS Scholarship Selection Process
BNSTS Authority will conduct a Senior & Junior Talent Search Examination among the applicant. It will be a three-phased test involving a written test, Interview, and Scientific Creativity Test (only for senior students). Only the shortlisted students from each phase are called for the next phase. The names of shortlisted candidates at each phase can be seen here. Results will be declared after every phase of the examination.
eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of the latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.