JEE Main Admit Card 2020: Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) date has declared by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Yes, you read it right form this year the JEE Main exam will be conducted by NTA. The examination has scheduled for January form 6th to 11th January 2019. Online application process to register name for JEE main is almost done. Applicant who has registered their name should download the JEE Main Exam Admit Card in order to attend the entrance examination for BE / B.Tech / B.plan/ B.Arch course. NTA will release the Admits Card on 06th of December 2019 on their official website which is www.jeenain.nic.in. Details like exam schedule, exam center name, and address, the timing of the exam, photograph and signature of the candidate as well as important exam instructions will be mentioned in JEE Main 2020 admit card. After downloading the admit card of JEE Main 2020, it is vital to check the details printed on it to avoid discrepancies
JEE Main 2020 will be held in January and April in computer-based mode. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without the proper admit card. In addition to the admit card of JEE Main 2020, candidate must also carry a valid photo ID proof and a passport size color photograph. The JEE Main 2020 admit card will carry exam instructions to be followed by candidates diligently. JEE Main result 2020 for the first attempt will be released on January 31 while for April attempt, it will be released on April 30.
How To Download The JEE Main Admit Card December 2020
Admit Card will be available in online mode on December 6th. Applicant can download the JEE Hall Ticket through online mode only. No Admit Card will be sent to the applicant by Post, Email or any other means. To download the JEE Main admit Card 2020, candidates will see two options. Follow the steps below to easily download the hall ticket.
- Visit the official website of JEE Main Exam i.e. www.jeenain.nic.in
- Click on the admit card link
- There are two options to download the JEE Main admit card
- Option 1: Through application number and password OR
- Option 2: Through application number and date of birth
- Click on any option to reach the admit card download screen.
Download JEE Main 2020 admit card through application number and password
Enter the application number
- Next enter the password that was entered during the registration time
- Enter the security pin given below and login.
- Use the “Download admit card” button to download the JEE Main admit card and save it.
Download JEE Main admit card 2020 through application number and date of birth
- Enter the JEE Main application number
- Second enter the date of birth as mentioned in application form
- Enter the security pin given below on the screen to log in.
- With the help of the “Download admit card” option, download the admit card
- Save it for future reference
Documents needed along with the JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
Candidates must carry the following documents to the exam center along with the admit card on the exam day. The list is given below
• Passport size color photograph (same as the one used in JEE Main application form)
• Valid photo ID like Aadhar, Voter ID, Passport, School Identity Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Ration Card
• PwD certificate in case of candidates who belong to the category
Details Mentioned on JEE Main Admit Card 2020
The JEE admit card is a sort of identity card for students appearing for the exam. Hence the student should check the details mentioned on the card. The JEE Main Hall Ticket contains the details mentioned below.
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Eligibility
- Roll Number
- Paper for which appearing
- Application Number
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Address
- Timing of Exam
- Photograph of Candidate
- Signature of Candidate
- Candidate’s parent signature
JEE Main Admit Card Error Correction Details
If there is any mismatch in the details given on the admit card, candidates can mail at ntanationaltestingagency.gmail.com before the stipulated time. JEE Main helpline will become live and active shortly. The details are given below
Contact Numbers: +91-7703859909 ; +91-8076535482
Official Website: nta.ac.in/Engineeringexam
Address: C-20 1A/8, Sector 62
IITK Outreach Center,
Noida – 201309
Forgot JEE Main 2020 Password?
› To download JEE Main admit card, candidates must use, “I can’t access my account” option. The steps to follow are as follows
› Users must click on “I can’t access my account”
› Two options will be displayed- “I forgot my password and I forgot my application number”
› Click on “I forgot my password” button
A new window will open where candidates have to further choose how to reset their password:
- Use the security question and answer you chose during form filling
- Use verification code sent via text message (SMS) to the registered mobile number
- Use a reset link sent via email to the registered Email ID
› Depending upon the option chosen, the link to reset the password will be given
› Candidates must use the same to reset it and note it down for future login attempts
› They must also download their admit card thereafter using the new password.
JEE Main 2020 Schedule
Candidates can find here the complete schedule of JEE Main 2020. The schedule mentions day and timings of exam on each day since the JEE Main 2020 is held on multiple days in the morning and evening slot.
Timing of Exam
09:30 AM to 12:30 PM
02:30 PM to 05:30 PM
Duration of Exam
Frisking and Entry in Exam Centre
07:30 AM to 08:30 AM
12:30 PM to 01:30 PM
Entry in Exam Hall
08:45 AM to 09:00 AM
01:45 PM to 02:00 PM
Instructions by Invigilator
09:15 AM to 09:25 AM
02:15 PM to 02:25 PM
Click Here>> Download JEE Main Admit Card 2020
Disclaimer: All the information contained on this page is for information purposes only. eJobTime is an informative website that endeavors to keep people up to date with Exams, Admit Cards, Admission, Scholarship, Recruitment and many more. We would not take any responsibility for accuracy & availability with respect to the website or the information.